If you happen to bump into this error “NetSuite SyncApps: Fix LOGIN_DISABLED error on sync, this article can be of help.
Recently, some SyncApps users get "Invalid login. Customer access is disabled. (LOGIN_DISABLED)" error in their sync process for NetSuite integration.
This may be due to some changes (or maybe a bug) in NetSuite that requires "Web Services" permission to be set both on the NetSuite User(s) and Role. Previously, adding permission to the User was enough.
To fix the issue, please do the following steps:
1. Update NetSuite User(s) used in SyncApps to have "Web Services" Global Permission
2. Update NetSuite user's role that is used for the sync to have "Setup > Web Services" permission
3. Run a sync
By doing these steps, you will be able to solve the LOGIN_DISABLED error. Know that we have been solving the error with these easy steps.
However, if the error still appears, please see the steps below:
Setting a Default Role for a Web Services User
If a username has more than one role and default Web Service role is not specified for the user, SyncApps cannot be sure which role will be taken so the username will work if you set Administrator (or specific role created for SyncApps) for the role to default Web Service role.
To set a specific default role for a Web Services user:
- Click Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences.
- Select the desired user from the Name drop-down list.
- Select the default role to use for Web services requests for this user.
- The internal ID for the selected role automatically populates the ID field.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
If you still have the permission issue after setting the Web Service default role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to enable the setting that will allow specifying Role ID explicitly in SyncApps like in the following screenshot.
Role ID for Administrator is: 3