It was a great start for us as we have released 10 new features and enhancements for the 1st Quarter of the year!
So without further ado, here’s the list of SyncApps’ newly added features and enhancements for Q1 from January to March 2017.
- MailChimp: Added support for Campaign summary metrics to CRM
- Handshake: Added mapping for NetSuite Sales Rep and Handshake User Group
- Constant Contact for Salesforce: Allow EventSpot registrant order total to be mapped to Salesforce Campaign Member
- Dynamics CRM: List retrieval will retrieve updated record + newly added record to list
- NetSuite: Make Customer account mappable
- MINDBODY Customization: Sync second revenue category to Intacct
- SugarCRM: Make "Assigned To" field available for mapping
- Salesforce customization: Added support for Campaign name - Group title mapping
- Xero for Handshake: Mapping Xero phone number to Handshake Bill To phone
- Zendesk for NetSuite: Add option to not create Customer but only Contact
We hope that you find useful our features and enhancements announcement and we thank you for continued support to our product.
Don’t forget to check back with us as we will be posting additional announcements. Please comment below if you have any questions or feedback and we will be happy to respond. Remember, if you are experiencing technical difficulties, please submit a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive prompt and thorough assistance.