Campaign Response errors are based on the role permissions in Salesforce in most cases.
To overcome this error, log in to your Salesforce account and change the permissions for the user in Salesforce which is using SyncApps by enabling the Salesforce "Marketing User" on the user's record.
Error creating Notes. insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
Error Code: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY
SALESFORCE INTEGRATION ROLE PERMISSIONS:
- API Enabled permission to access any Salesforce API
- Object permissions for all needed
- Page layout assignments for all required by your role
- Record type assignments if using record types
- Campaign Members
- Campaign History
- Custom Fields
- External data source access
- The detail and edit pages
- Related lists
- List views
NOTE: For integration, make sure that "View All Data" is checked on the user's profile.
Profile > Administrative Permissions > View All Data
Please let us know if the error still persists and we will help you troubleshoot 24/7.