SyncApps by Cazoomi teams specialize in building integration service applications which subscribers can easily use and Twilio Call Tracking was high on the list to add to their portfolio of services.
After a 2 week Proof of Concept with Twilio and MailChimp teams, we had our initial design for the integrated service starting with NetSuite and are now rolling out the completed app this week.
- Build Twilio Connect configuration inside SyncApps for NetSuite to MailChimp subscribers
- Inside each Sync Profile a user could set up the Twilio Call Tracking Add-on in 5 minutes
- Easily purchase a Twilio phone number for Campaigns via Twilio Connect in SyncApps
- Assign Twilio phone numbers to MailChimp Campaigns for call tracking metrics
- Map Twilio phone numbers to existing Business Phone Number (I.e. Person, Group, or Company)
- Paste, add Twilio phone numbers into Campaigns
- Run Campaigns
- Pull Campaign data from MailChimp directly into NetSuite custom records for displaying on Leads/Contacts (enabling Sales)
- Gather all call data from Twilio automatically and review Campaign metrics using NetSuite's robust reporting engine
Today our subscribers can utilize this robust application, at no cost, with Twilio Call Tracking Metrics inside their NetSuite dashboards.
Do you have to manage multiple online marketing campaigns internally or trying to track both onsite conversions and phone call conversions?
With the Twilio Call Tracking Addon you can easily tie incoming phone calls to lead/contact records inside your CRM to capture real-time Email Marketing Campaign ROI.
- Sync & Capture data on every incoming call into your CRM
- Track every lead source and measure ROI easily
- Buy Twilio numbers from SyncApps and associate with an Email Marketing campaign
- Track Campaign Call History inside your CRM
*Currently supported SyncApps: NetSuite to MailChimp (Other ESPs on SyncApps road-map)