NetSuite CRM Example:
To test the unsubscribe sync, I unsubscribed a contact from NetSuite, and I unsubscribed a contact through Mailchimp. I waited 2 days and then checked their accounts on both sides, and nothing changed for either. What gives?
- Use a new Mailchimp Audience (empty)
- Create a NetSuite Saved Search (Contact or Customer) to control what email addresses should be synced to the Mailchimp Audience
- Input NetSuite Saved Search in Step 1 of the Sync Profile. Be sure that this NetSuite Saved Search has at least 1 record to test
- Input Mailchimp Audience (empty) in Step 2 of the Sync Profile
- Save Sync Profile
- Tap Sync Now: SyncApps will copy these NetSuite records in the Saved Search to Mailchimp
- Unsubscribe one of the records in Mailchimp that came from the NetSuite Saved Search
- Press Sync Now: SyncApps will set its Global Subscription Status to Soft Opt Out in NetSuite
- Set one of the synced records in NetSuite to opted out (Soft Opt Out)
- Tap Sync Now again: SyncApps will unsubscribe the contact in Mailchimp
This will completely test the unsubscribe functionality in SyncApps.