To test the unsubscribe sync, I unsubscribed a contact from NetSuite and I unsubscribed a contact through MailChimp. I waited 2 days and then checked their accounts on both sides and nothing changed for either. What gives?
- use a new MailChimp List (empty)
- create a NetSuite Saved Search to control what email addresses should be synced
- Input NetSuite Saved Search in Step 1 of Sync Profile
- Input MailChimp List (empty) in Step 2 of Sync Profile
- Save Sync Profile
- Tap Sync Now: SyncApps will copy 100 NetSuite contacts maximum to MailChimp
- Unsubscribe one of the contacts in MailChimp
- Do Sync: SyncApps will set global opted out status in NetSuite
- Set one of the synced contacts in NetSuite as opted out (Soft-Opt Out)
- Tap Sync Now again: SyncApps will unsubscribe the contact in MailChimp
This will completely test the unsubscribe functionality in SyncApps and get you started on the plan of your choice.