If you want to change or reset your password, this article is for you.
Just follow these simple steps.
- First, head to your SyncApps Dashboard and go to 'My Account" and tap the “Password” tab.
- Next, input the “Current Password,” “New Password,” and “Repeat Password.”
- Lastly, tap “Change Password,” and you are done.
Forgot your SyncApps password?
No worries, here are the steps on how to reset your SyncApps password:
- Go to the SyncApps login page.
- Next, tap the “Forgot my password” link.
- Enter your registered email address (Team Lead or Team Member email address).
- Tap “Reset Password‘. A reset password link will be sent to your email address.
- Lastly, enter your new password and hit “Update Password,” and you are done.
That’s it for now, and if you need further assistance, you may email our 24/7 online support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support Team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!