How to sync Person Accounts from Salesforce to Constant Contact? By using the Cazoomi Marketing List feature, it would allow the sync of Person Accounts. Just follow these simple steps!
In your Sync Profile,
- Click Edit, then click Next to get to Step 1
- Select the Object type to sync
- If your Non-Profit Salesforce version uses Person Accounts as Contacts, please use the Object type "Contacts".
- In Step 1 of the Sync Profile, select the "Marketing List" feature instead of Campaigns as you have selected currently.
- Select "Use Cazoomi's Marketing List package" in the drop-down menu.
- Once done, hit save then Reset Sync Process and Resync.
Also, select Object Type to Sync: Contacts as Person Accounts are used in your Salesforce this way.
In a Marketing List, you can filter to get the Person Accounts (Contacts) you need and add some or all of them to each list.
If you haven't installed the Salesforce Marketing List package please see here...