Have some questions about how deep the integration is between Infusionsoft and NetSuite?
Well, you can now get synced up, organized and maintain a complete, accurate history of contact relationships by centralizing company, contact or lead information and email marketing metrics between NetSuite and Infusionsoft.
Connecting Infusionsoft to NetSuite is easy to see how it works!
Major Features for NetSuite to Infusionsoft are:
- NetSuite supported Saved Search record types: Contact, Customer, Partner, Transaction. Sync NetSuite company, contacts or leads to Infusionsoft.
- Trigger actions in Infusionsoft based on NetSuite synced field changes.
- Sync NetSuite records without email addresses to Infusionsoft Lists.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs managed automatically in NetSuite from Infusionsoft.
- Custom field mapping between both systems.
- NetSuite supported Saved Search record types: Contact, Customer, Partner, Transaction, Employee and Vendor. Each Saved Search is synced to an Infusionsoft tag.
- Sync specific Infusionsoft tags to CRM.
- When a NetSuite record is no longer in the NetSuite Saved Search SyncApps will also remove the tag in Infusionsoft from the record.
- NetSuite always takes higher precedence over Infusionsoft. Any contact changes in NetSuite will always be synced to Infusionsoft.
- Contact and lead data is synced from Infusionsoft only if the email address doesn't exist in NetSuite at the time of syncing.
Each Saved Search is synced to an Infusionsoft tag so you can kick off automations.
Need more software connected to Infusionsoft let us know & Get started today on their MarketPlace.