Hey there! Are you having trouble resolving this Error code: 4834 while generating your Zoho CRM API Authentication Token? OR just trying to update existing integrations with a new token?
No problem; we are here to help you get that sorted out today.
So, let’s get right to it.
This is how to resolve the error while you generate the authentication token or update integrations with a new token.
See the image below for the ERROR:
Please note that before generating your token, you should make sure that you have permission to access the API service. If you do not have permission, please contact your CRM administrator.
To double check, please go to Zoho Accounts to see your "Active Authtokens."
To generate your Zoho CRM Auth Token, you will need to follow the steps below:
- Login to your Zoho CRM
- Open a browser and put the URL [https://accounts.zoho.com/apiauthtoken/create?SCOPE=ZohoCRM/crmapi&DISPLAY_NAME=SyncApps] in the browser address bar
- Only use the alphanumeric code after AUTHTOKEN=
- Place the Auth token into the Sync Profile in Step 1 "Authentication Token" space
- Save Sync Profile and press "Sync Now" to restart your integration
Below is a sample Response for Zoho CRM Auth Token you will get after completing the steps above.
#Wed April 11 03:07:33 PST 2018
Last Step, so you are almost there.
Head back to your integration and in Step 1, reenter the new Authentication Token.
Note: If using multiple integrations, then use the same Zoho Authentication Token in all Sync Profiles, Save, then Resync.
Important note if using Zoho CRM Allowed IPs feature:
- Users: From the list, click on the users to move them to the Selected group.
Select users whom you want to only allow CRM access through certain specified IPs.
Check out our Subscriber’s Story below on how SyncApps helped them save time!
If you still have any errors, just email our 24/7 Support team today.