Are you a start-up, non-profit, small business or Enterprise working with a Salesforce expert?
Salesforce supported editions
SyncApps is available for Salesforce Professional (API Enabled), Enterprise, Unlimited and Developer Lightning Editions.
Due to restrictions on Salesforce Essentials & Professional Editions, the ability to look-up Salesforce information and post back from applications requires adding API access to your Professional Edition organization. Salesforce Essentials does not use the API and is thus not supported by SyncApps.
To enable the API please call, chat or email your Salesforce rep today!
We have 3 plans to meet all requirements of Salesforce and Constant Contact subscribers:
Free Plan: 1 integration for Leads, Contacts or Accounts scheduled every 24 hours. If needing more features on your Free Plan we have Add-Ons to meet every requirement for less than the price of a Netflix subscription!
Please see our Add-Ons to add features and functionality to your Free Plan today for only $9.99/month!
Professional Plan: Down to 6-hour scheduling and all features for $49.99/month.
Enterprise Plans: Real-time integration for $99.99/month and scheduled phone support.
Create your own integration in just a few minutes. See how to do it in this brief 3 min. video.
Once you have created a Sync Profile (don't worry it is simple to do after a quick view of the video above) from your dashboard and are in Step 1 of setup, if have any questions be sure to hover over the little green "i"s, SyncNotes, by the integration points to understand each feature.
Questions? Contact our 24/7 support team who can quickly guide you on any feature or your requirements.
After selecting the major features you want for your integration in each Step, be sure to take a look at one specific setup step in Step 1, if you select the feature for syncing back Campaign metrics from Constant Contact.
- When selecting "Sync Campaign Response" be sure to check your Salesforce layouts to make sure all fields created by SyncApps are dragged into the layouts for your Salesforce organization before continuing to Step 2.
- SyncApps will automatically create the fields once you select "Sync Campaign Response" in Step 1 of setup and press "Next" or "Save".
- Feel free to head over to Salesforce to drag the fields into each into your page layouts for Contacts and Leads in Salesforce.
CONTACT Layout Example:
Enabling Sync Campaign Response feature is needed in Step 1 of your Sync Profile setup before fields are automatically created by SyncApps.
Using the Accounts Object (Person Accounts) and need to see Campaign Metrics?
Basically, there are 3 layouts that need to be edited in order to work for Salesforce Professional Edition with API Enabled:
- Campaign Page Layout: Add Campaign Cazoomiid (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
- Campaign Member Page Layout: Add Campaign Cazoomiid, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, etc (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
- Contact and/or Lead Page Layout: Add Opens, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards to the Campaign History related list. (optional but needed to see the metrics in the Contact and/or Lead layouts.)
Event Marketing (EventSpot) in Constant Contact:
A Salesforce campaign will be created for each Constant Contact event within the last 90 days. When you create an Email Event in Constant Contact, the registrant, if not in Salesforce as a Lead or Contact, will be automatically created and the Event is a Campaign on their Salesforce record.
- If "Use Separate Custom Fields for Event Marketing Fields" is checked then SyncApps will automatically create each separate field so please place each field on the Campaign Member Layout. No field mapping is needed in Step 4 unless mapping Order Total to a custom field on the Campaign Member layout.
- If "Allow mapping Event Registrant details to Campaign Member custom fields" is checked then this means you can map new custom fields to Salesforce you create in Step 4 for the Event created in Constant Contact.
The example below is for using Event Marketing with a Constant Contact form to collect answers pre-event in form of a question. After selecting Sync Constant Contact Events in Step 1 then the actual field mapping for the questions on your Constant Contact form can be done in Step 4 of your Sync Profile integration.
- Allow mapping Event Registrant details to Campaign Member custom fields also means you can map back "Order total" if collecting payments back to a custom field in Salesforce
If needing to migrate Campaign Emails sent, past a rolling 90 days, please contact us today to enable a paid migration Add-On for this requirement.
Review how one Salesforce Partner implements this solution on our blog...
Salesforce layouts check:
* Drag Campaign Cazoomiid into the Email Campaign Page Layout
* Drag CampaignMember Cazoomiid into the Email Campaigns Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on like Opens, Clicks, Forwards and Bounces, Email Events
*The Campaign metrics fields placed in Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events will bring in the "URLs clicked", or essentially the links the user clicked on in the email sent from Constant Contact integrated back into Salesforce upon each scheduled sync
2 Week Free Trial testing best practice after you have set up your Sync Profile:
- Select 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or use a Filter in tandem with each in your Sync Profile to sync over to your Email Marketing Platform (use 100 records of which some meet your criteria and if using Accounts then these will pull the first 100 good Accounts to sync on initial sync)
- Place a few Contacts or Leads into the 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or if using a Filter use a Campaign or Marketing list to pull from the specific Campaign or Marketing list in your Sync Profile (if using Person Accounts please use Cazoomi Marketing List for this task)
- Make sure "Email Opt-Out" field is visible on the Salesforce Account, Contact or Lead page layout used
- Use an empty List in your Marketing Automation solution to sync to as the Master List
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check your Marketing Automation Platform List and/or Group/Category/Segment for the 1 Salesforce Campaign, Cazoomi Marketing List or Filter now under the empty Master List now filled with up to 100 records from the Trial
- Create and Send an Email Campaign to your List or Group/Category/Segment which you have just synced
- In your Sync Profile select the Specific Email Campaign to Sync feature in Step 2, choose the Email Campaign just sent & press Save
- Press "Sync Now"
- Check Salesforce record's Campaign History to see all metrics on the record (opens, clicks, bounces, forwards, URLs clicked or email events)
- Check Sync Dashboard and select Reports to review details of each Sync run test
- Run again for your team to show how it works!
- If using both Leads and Contacts please create 2 Sync Profiles from your SyncApps Dashboard
- Setup separate Sync Profiles for both object types, Leads & Contacts. If using Salesforce Accounts select Accounts as the object type
Using Salesforce Person Accounts then please use our Marketing List to search and add to each Marketing List synced to your Email Marketing Platform.
Note: Sync on Demand is available in the Free Trial yet Scheduling is available on paid plans. Sync is limited to 100 records per Free Trial.