I signed up for Cazoomi and am working on getting the campaigns set up in Salesforce so I can sync to Constant Contact.
I am putting all the contacts I want to SYNC in a Master List in Constant Contact.
1) In Constant Contact there are 3 different groups – ACTIVE, REMOVED, DO NOT MAIL (opt-out) It is possible that I put someone in the Master SyncApps list and then they change status, instead of being ACTIVE they go into a different group. What happens to this contact?
2) If only the ACTIVE contacts are synced then what happens to contacts that are then moved to a different group, for example, What happens if they are in the REMOVED group?
3) Most importantly, I understand that anyone in the DO NOT MAIL group is excluded from the SYNC, but I'm wondering, is there any way to show this in Salesforce? Can an Opt-out initiated in Constant Contact be shown in Salesforce? For example, is there a way for the “Email Opt Out” Field in Salesforce to get a checkbox if they OPT out in Constant Contact?
Here is a video on how Constant Contact works for Salesforce:
1) If the contact is active then removed or on marked as "Do not mail" they are no longer on the "Master List" by default, automatically, once SyncApps runs.
2) Only those in the "Master List" are synced unless otherwise selected in Step 2 to sync other lists and we go into detail more on that topic here...
3) If they have Opted-out in Constant Contact, we automatically check the "Email Opt Out” Field in Salesforce each time the integration runs.