Enhancement Release Features 2015-2020
- Use the Marketing List in tandem with Salesforce Campaigns.
- Enhancements to large volume data processing, lead score & custom field mapping retrieval, has been built into Marketing List.
The enhancements to large volume data processing allow our large list of subscribers to quickly move lists from Salesforce to their Marketing Automation solution of choice more efficiently.
- Add/Remove feature enhancements for Campaign/List membership in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories.
This enhancement adds SyncApps add/remove features with the use of Salesforce Campaigns to your Marketing Automation solution of choice. If using Salesforce Campaigns, you can now automatically manage if a subscriber is added/removed in your Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories back to Salesforce Campaigns or a Marketing List.
- Storage limits in Salesforce enhancement
Only Campaigns selected in a Sync Profile (if using Campaign as List feature) will be tracked in the Campaign Member History object. Previously all Campaign Members removal are recorded so caused some storage issues.
Version 1.38 - August 2015 - 2018
Enhancement to 10,000 records maximum limit in a VisualForce page copied from a Salesforce Campaign to a Marketing List
- Unlimited records allowed to be added to a Marketing List from a Salesforce Campaign
Version 1.37 - July 2015
- Enhancement for Storage issues on Salesforce. Now only Campaigns selected in a Sync Profile (if using Campaign as List feature) will be tracked in the Campaign Member History object [Previously all Campaign Members removal are recorded so caused some storage issues]
Version 1.36 - April 2015
- Spring Salesforce Updated version released
Version 1.35 - 08 Sept 2014
- Remove All button enhancements for easy Campaign or List membership control in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.34 - 18 Aug 2014
- Enhancements to field mapping retrieval
- Remove All button added for easy Campaign or List membership control in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.29 - 30 Dec 2013
- Enhancements to large volume data processing, lead score, custom field mapping retrieval
- Add/Remove feature enhancements for Campaign or List membership in CRM to Marketing Automation Lists/Groups/Categories
Version 1.27 - 23 Dec 2013
- Enhancements to search criteria for large list customers (100k+)
Version 1.24 - 16 Nov 2013
- Enhancements to search and official AppExchange Listing Approval
Version 1.21 - 20 Aug 2013
- Enhancement to add/remove (EmailOptOut) SyncApps tracking campaign member
Version 1.18 - 29 July 2013
- Person account contacts searchable using contacts option
- Corrected search error issue for the multi pick-list field
Version 1.16 - 29 June 2013
- Added some enhancements on Campaign as List sync
Version 1.15 - 17 June 2013
- Fixed ViewState error issue to allow up to millions of records in Campaigns to be copied to a Marketing List
Version 1.13- 2 May 2013
- Changed search result criteria for better search
- Added record counts per list (Lead and Contacts total subscribed fields)
- Updated campaigns drop-down in add members page to display all campaigns per page with the scroller
Version 1.12- 6 Feb 2013
- Modified Visualforce requirements
Version 1.11 - 12 Dec 2012
- Changed maximum search result in add member page from 1K to 10K records
- Updated campaigns drop-down in add members page to display active campaigns only
Version 1.10 - 3 Dec 2012
- Added support for adding members directly from Salesforce Campaigns
Added support searching contacts/leads using DateTime/Date Literals
Version 1.9 - 13 Oct 2012
- Fixed error when searching for contacts/leads using Boolean field criteria.