Need to see Marketing Metrics on the Account Layout?
Try using this feature in Step 1 of your integration.
If Sync Campaign Responses is enabled, then custom fields in Salesforce will be automatically created for placement on the CampaignMembers (Campaign History) object to store email marketing metrics such as the number of opens, clicks, and bounces. Please use at least 1 Campaign and a few test records for testing purposes.
Once you have created a Set Up from your dashboard and saved it, check your Salesforce layouts to ensure all fields created by SyncApps are dragged into the layouts for your Salesforce organization.
Salesforce layouts check:
- Drag Campaign Cazoomiid into the Campaign Page Layout
- Drag CampaignMember Cazoomiid into the Campaign Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on, like Opens, Clicks, Forwards, Bounces and URLs Clicked.
- The Campaign metrics fields placed in the Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events will bring in the "URLs clicked" into Salesforce upon each scheduled sync
By default, custom fields will not be displayed on any Salesforce layouts. Please update your layout for Campaign Response for related lists to make the custom fields visible.
For Salesforce Campaign Member Status, we always sync with the latest status, one of the following:
- Clicked: If the recipient clicked
- Opened: If the recipient opened
- Bounced: Email Bounced
- Unsubscribed: opted out of an email campaign
- Sent: If the recipient is a member of the Email Marketing Campaign and none of the above statuses applied.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on contacting our support team and finding the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.