Need to see Marketing Metrics on the Account Layout?
Here's what you can do all laid out in a short 3-minute video:
Try using this feature in Step 1 of your integration.
If Sync Campaign Responses is enabled then custom fields in Salesforce will be automatically created for placement on the CampaignMembers (Campaign History) object to store email marketing metrics such as the number of opens, clicks, and bounces. For testing purposes, please use at least 1 Campaign and 100 test records in it.
Once you have created a Set Up from your dashboard and saved it, be sure to check your Salesforce layouts to make sure all fields created by SyncApps are dragged into the layouts for your Salesforce organization.
Salesforce layouts check:
- Drag Campaign Cazoomiid into the Campaign Page Layout
- Drag CampaignMember Cazoomiid into the Campaign Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on like Opens, Clicks, Forwards, and Bounces
- The Campaign metrics fields placed in Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events will bring in the "URLs clicked" into Salesforce upon each scheduled sync
By default, custom fields will not be displayed on any Salesforce layouts. To make the custom fields visible, please update your layout for Campaign Response for related lists.
For Salesforce Campaign Member Status we always sync with the latest status, one of the following:
- Clicked: If the recipient clicked
- Opened: If the recipient opened
- Bounced: Email Bounced
- Unsubscribed: opted out of an email campaign
- Sent: If the recipient is a member of the Email Marketing Campaign and none of the above statuses applied.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one subscriber's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!