Hi there, and let's discuss how Email Campaign metrics flow back to Zoho CRM Campaigns
Have you been trying to sync your Email Campaign metrics from Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, Pardot, and others back to Zoho CRM Campaigns?
Yes, this is possible. We have this time-saving feature on all our Zoho CRM integrations.
This feature allows you to choose to let SyncApps sync the Mailchimp Email Campaign metrics back to Zoho CRM Campaigns.
How It Works
When integrating every Zoho CRM Campaign that you create and sync over to a Mailchimp List/Group will also send the Mailchimp Email Campaign metrics back to a new Zoho CRM Campaign created by SyncApps for you.
Steps for testing
- In Zoho CRM, create a List View or a Campaign and add a few test Contacts or Leads in it. Each of the selected Campaign/List View will be created as an email list, Group, or Tag in your Marketing Automation Software.
- In Step 1 of the Sync Profile under "Sync mode", select that Campaign or List View for testing.
- Enable "Want to Integrate Marketing Metrics to Zoho CRM? Select this feature" and for the "Campaign Response Sync Method", choose "Create a new Zoho CRM Campaign and sync to it".
- Have you selected this feature? Good. Now, after completing your Sync Profile in Step 1 and Step 2 press the Save button (For existing Sync Profiles then do the Reset and resync. If this is the first Sync Profile then complete the steps up until Step 6). This will land you back on your Dashboard.
- To begin integrating your software, press the Sync Now button.
- The Zoho CRM Campaign/List View is now created as an email list, Group, or Tag in your Marketing Automation software.
- Create a test Campaign(Newsletter) in your Marketing Automation Software and be sure that the recipient(s) of your Marketing Automation Campaign are those list(s), Group(s), or Tag(s) that were synced by SyncApps. Done? Good!
- Head back to SyncApps and rerun the sync by tapping the "Sync Now" button.
Doing this will allow you to see results on the Lead or Contact records in Zoho CRM for your Campaign metrics. You will also see them in aggregate in Zoho CRM as shown below.
For the Campaign Response Sync Mode "Create a new Zoho CRM Campaign and sync to it", this is how it looks like in Zoho CRM for Campaign Level:
Try it and you’ll be able to see your Opens, Clicks, Bounces, and Links Clicked in your Zoho CRM Campaigns today!
Check out our Subscriber’s Story below on how SyncApps helped them save time!
You can always reach out to us if you encounter any problems as we are online 24/7, to make sure you get the most out of your integration.