Sync Email Campaign metrics fromAct-On Software, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Pardot & others back to Zoho CRM Campaigns, Campaign Response custom field, Custom Modules or even Notes.
- USE CASE (MailChimp to Zoho CRM)
SyncApps is great as it saves us hours each month with syncing yet we also would like to have a 1:1 relationship between the Zoho CRM Campaign to the MailChimp Campaign metrics.
Is this possible now in SyncApps?
Yes, we finally have this feature now on our Zoho CRM integrations.
You now have a choice to let SyncApps sync the MailChimp Email Campaign metrics back to Zoho CRM Campaigns, Campaign Response custom fields, Custom Modules or even Notes.
Create a new Zoho CRM Campaign and sync to it
In the Setup portion of your integration just select this feature above if you are wanting to let SyncApps create the Zoho CRM Campaign and sync back metrics to it from ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Pardot, and others.
- USE CASE (ActiveCampaign to Zoho CRM)
We use ActiveCampaign and just want to have the Email Campaign metrics flow back to Zoho CRM so our sales staff can see who opened the email before they call on a prospect or customer, can we do this in SyncApps?
Certainly, this is super simple to do with the feature to just integrate to the Zoho CRM Campaign Response Field on the Lead or Contact record.
Sync to Campaign Response Field
- USE CASE (Constant Contact to Zoho CRM)
We use Zoho CRM notes a lot! Can we see the Campaign activities there instead?
Certainly! Just select this option in Step 1 of your integration setup today under Campaign Response Sync Method.
Sync to Contact/Lead Notes
Lastly, we also have the ability to sync back to the Original Zoho CRM Campaign, Custom Modules as well.
HOW IT WORKS
The way it works integrating back to the Original Zoho Campaign is that every Zoho CRM Campaign that you create and sync over to a MailChimp List/Group will also send the MailChimp Email Campaign metrics back to the original Zoho CRM Campaign.
Just select "Campaign Response Sync Method" and choose "Sync to Zoho CRM Campaign".
The Zoho CRM Campaign name needs to be the same as the Email Campaign name you send out so be sure it matches.
After completing your Sync Profile in Step 1 and Step 2 press Save button. This will land you back on your Dashboard to then begin to integrate your software by pressing the Sync Now button.
You will then be able to see results on the Lead or Contact records in Zoho CRM for your Campaign metrics and also see them in aggregate too in Zoho CRM like below.
- USE CASE (Pardot to Zoho CRM)
Sync to existing Zoho CRM Campaign with the same name
One last question I have do we need to add the Leads/Contacts to the Email Campaign also or will they automatically be added via the integration?"
These are automatically created in your Zoho CRM Campaign as Campaign members from Zoho CRM.
To make sure you are 100% successful just follow the 8 steps flow below to success!
1. Create a Campaign in Zoho CRM, add members to be included in the Zoho CRM Campaign with your Leads or Contacts (2 Sync Profiles are needed, one for Leads and one for Contacts)
2. Select the Zoho CRM Campaign to be synced to your Marketing Automation List/Group in Step 1 of your Sync Profile
3. Complete the rest of your Sync Profile and save it
4. Press Sync Now
5. The Zoho CRM Campaign will be synced to your Marketing Automation List/Group with the Leads and Contacts you included
6. Next just create an Email Campaign in your Marketing Automation solution with a name which matches the one created in Step 1 for your Zoho CRM Campaign, also include your List/Group members synced on Step 2
7. When you send the Email Campaign to your List/Group named in your Sync Profile(s) the Campaign Response will sync too
8. Campaign Responses from your Marketing Automation solution will now sync to the original Zoho CRM Campaign in subsequent syncs
Try it out and start seeing your Opens, Clicks, Bounces, and Links Clicked in your Zoho CRM Campaigns today!