Are you running into Storage issues on Salesforce? Make sure you are on Marketing List Package Version 1.38 today!
You have 2 options to accomplish this:
- Update to the new Marketing List package 1.38 (Best practice)
- Uninstall the package and update to Marketing List package 1.38
To solve storage usage issues without having to recreate your Marketing Lists in Salesforce, best practice is to delete the unneeded records using Salesforce data loader so you do not need to uninstall the package (Option 2 above). Just update to the new package 1.38
- So the steps would be:
1. Update to the new Marketing List package 1.38. You can directly go here to install it
2. Delete "Campaign Member history" records using Salesforce Data Loader
The new 1.38 package makes sure that Campaign Member History is populated only if "Campaign as List" feature is selected in Step 1 of a Sync Profile.
Salesforce data loader usage to delete records:
- To check your installed current version, click menu Setup > Installed Packages
- If you see that it is not the newest 1.38, uninstall the package first so it will delete all data including cazoomi_Campaign_Member_History_c
- Install version 1.38. You can directly go here to install it
Note: Be sure to check "Do not save a copy of this package's data after uninstall" option when uninstalling the package?
Please see screenshot below:
If you didn't check that option, you will need to wait 48 hours before Salesforce permanently removes the package data.