Please do the following steps to sync Act-On Lead Score to CRM:
- Create a custom field in Act-On Main List (the one specified in your Sync Profile) with the name Lead Score.
- Create a List Maintenance Program. Press menu Automation > List Maintenance Programs then press New button.
- Schedule the program to run daily. You can also press now to update the Lead Score field immediately. After clicking Now link, please check the list to make sure Lead Score field populated correctly.
- In Step 4 of the Sync Profile, the Lead Score field needs to be mapped to a CRM field in your SyncApps Sync Profile. Just look for the field "Leads Score*" and map to the Lead Score field in CRM. Make sure that the mapping direction is from Act-On to CRM (NetSuite for example).
- After updating mapping, please press the Reset Sync Profile button to make sure SyncApps retrieve all records from Act-On.
Act-On Lead Score sync is currently available for the following SyncApps:
- Base CRM
- Zoho CRM