One of the integrations Cazoomi SyncApps has is Constant Contact plugin for Apple Mail. This integration lets you sync your contacts and iCloud contacts from Apple Contacts to Constant Contact. Other features includes:
- Synchronization of contacts and leads to your Apple Contacts
- Synchronization of Constant Contact and Apple Contacts on your iPhone/iPad
- Elimination of exporting contacts from Apple Contacts to Constant Contact
- Easy list segmentation from Apple Contacts for Constant Contact
At this specific integration, it works with iCloud to sync all your Apple Contacts to Constant Contact and you never have to convert your Mac vCard to a CSV file again. You can now bid goodbye to manual syncing!
How to setup Apple Contacts SyncApps?
If you wish to begin using this integration today, here are a few steps to get started. NOTE that Apple Contacts SyncApps work on OS X Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan.
- Download the app here: https://www.cazoomi.com/syncapps/constant-contact-plugin-for-apple-contacts/
- Start Apple Contacts SyncApps
- Login to Constant Contact in Settings of Apple Contacts SyncApps
- Select Apple Contacts SyncApps Group>Contacts (you can choose some or all)
- Select Constant Contact List
Then, you can start syncing to get all your Apple Contacts over to Constant Contact.
REMEMBER, for the app to get access to the contacts, make it sure that you have checked the "Apple Contacts SyncApps" in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Contacts. Refer to image below:
Get updates whenever there are new Releases here!
If you are stuck somewhere in the process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org