SugarCRM has been helping businesses in establishing exceptional customer relationships with its flexible, innovative and affordable CRM solution, unlike any other in the market. It enables businesses to become immersive, intuitive and engaging that drive customer excellence and loyalty.
Meanwhile, Mailchimp has been a superstar when it comes to email marketing. With their integrations that allow one to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns, enough to attract small businesses to grow with them.
Integrating these two powerful apps allows you to:
- Sync SugarCRM accounts, contacts, leads and targets to Mailchimp master list.
- Update SugarCRM if subscribers update their profiles in Mailchimp.
- Connect multiple CRM instances to multiple Mailchimp Accounts.
- Filter and Sync only those records who meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Sync specific Target List members to Mailchimp Group.
- Add new contacts from Mailchimp Group(s) to SugarCRM Target List(s) automatically.
- And more
Following are just some of the points to know which other subscribers have encountered while they were using SugarCRM to Mailchimp SyncApps integration.
Can a SugarCRM user select, inside SugarCRM, if a Target List can be synced or not?
- Now, this is because SyncApps is not a plugin solution. Thus it’s not part of the platform.
Is it possible to let your users access SyncApps and instead manage their accounts for them?
- SyncApps has an Enterprise plan for this where you can manage your client's solutions. You just have to set it up for them and then control it.
If a new subscriber is added to Mailchimp, will a new lead be created in SugarCRM?
- Wondering how SugarCRM to Mailchimp integration works? Earlier, we have provided some of the features of this specific integration. To add is the said integrations feature which a new lead will be created in SugarCRM once a new subscriber is added to Mailchimp. How to achieve this?
- Notice the selection in your Steps as the Module Type to Sync? In the case below Contacts would be created if you land them in the Mailchimp List in Step 2.
- The first sync that is run after new email address subscribed will create the record (if contact profile, it will create contact; if a lead profile, it will create lead)
- We would suggest that you enable one-way sync for one profile. So if you want SyncApps to always create Lead for a new subscriber, make Contact sync profile as one way sync.
We hope that this has helped you a lot. But if ever you have questions, don't hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.