SugarCRM has been helping businesses in establishing exceptional customer relationships with its flexible, innovative, and affordable CRM solution, unlike any other in the market.
It enables businesses to become immersive, intuitive and engaging that drives customer excellence and loyalty.
Meanwhile, Mailchimp has been a superstar when it comes to email marketing. With their integrations that allow one to send marketing emails, automated messages, and targeted campaigns, enough to attract small businesses to grow with them.
Integrating this two powerful software allows you to:
- Sync SugarCRM accounts, contacts, leads, and targets to Mailchimp Audience.
- Update SugarCRM if subscribers update their profiles in Mailchimp.
- Connect multiple CRM instances to multiple Mailchimp Accounts.
- Filter and Sync only those records which meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Sync specific Target List members to Mailchimp Group.
- Add new contacts from Mailchimp Group(s) to SugarCRM Target List(s) automatically.
- And more
The following are just some of the points to know which other subscribers have encountered while they were using SugarCRM to Mailchimp SyncApps integration.
Can a SugarCRM subscriber select, inside SugarCRM, if a Target List can be synced or not?
- Now, this is because SyncApps is not a plugin solution. Thus it’s not part of the platform.
Is it possible to let your subscribers access SyncApps and instead manage their accounts for them?
- SyncApps has an Enterprise plan for this where you can manage your client's solutions. You just have to set it up for them and then control it.
If a new subscriber is added to Mailchimp, will a new lead be created in SugarCRM?
- Wondering how SugarCRM to Mailchimp integration works? Earlier, we have provided some of the features of this specific integration. To add is the said integrations feature which a new lead will be created in SugarCRM once a new subscriber is added to Mailchimp. How to achieve this?
- Notice the selection in your Steps as the Module Type to Sync? In the case below Contacts would be created if you land them in the Mailchimp Audience Lists in Step 2.
- The first sync that is run after the new email address is subscribed will create the record (if Contact Set Up, it will create contact; if a Lead Set Up, it will create lead)
- We would suggest that you enable a one-way sync for one Set Up. So if you want SyncApps to always create a Lead for a new subscriber, make the Contact Set Up as one-way sync.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone have to be scheduled in advance.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!