Hi there and if you are searching for a way to quickly filter out Campaign Response integration instances from other integration ones then this article is for you. Take a look at the Sync Details and how to use our Filtering feature to quickly look up those integrations with just Campaign metrics flowing in each.
Sync Details will help you search the records and to make sure that the data is synced without manually opening each Sync Details.
These are the features:
- Campaign Response Logs Filter
- CRM Campaigns/Marketing List Search Filter
Below are some simple steps for you to get going:
Campaign Responses Logs
- First, you will need to open your Sync Profile main page and in the "Filter" drop-box menu and select "Campaign Response Logs."
- Enter the Marketing Automation Campaign name(s), expected date of sync and hit search.
- This will show the specific Marketing Automation Campaign(s) with the particular dates in the Sync History box below.
CRM Campaigns/Marketing List Search
- First, you will need to open your Sync Profile main page and in the "Filter" drop-box menu and select "CRM Campaigns/Marketing List."
- Enter the CRM Campaign/Marketing List name(s), expected date of sync and hit search.
- This will show the specific CRM Campaign(s)/Marketing List(s) with the particular dates in the Sync History box below.
If you run into challenges, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line & our Support Team will be glad to help you 24/7.