Before You Get Started
Before starting, let's take a look at our basic integration setup, as explained here:
Check out some key documentation for QuickBooks Online for Mindbody Online integration:
- QuickBooks Online International Versions support
- Mindbody Online Payment on Account integration with QuickBooks Online
- How to set up your integration if using multiple locations utilizing separate Studio IDs from Mindbody
Let’s Get Started!
How to Set Up Your QuickBooks Online for Mindbody Online Integration
You are now setting up the integration so enjoy 4 Full Weeks to test out all your use cases using all our features and integration capabilities.
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ records or more between QuickBooks Online for Mindbody
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Filter records from Mindbody based on criteria you need to market to each in QuickBooks Online Lists
- Scheduling of integration or a Set Up is available on Free Trial and Paid plans (Step 6)
General Pre-Integration Steps
Log into your SyncApps account. This will land you in the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to Set-Ups and once you’ve selected the Set-Ups tab, tap the “Create Set Up” button.
Enter a name of your choice for your new Set Up as your identifier. Then for the Sync Type, select Mindbody for QuickBooks Online.
Step 1: Mindbody Configuration
On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Set Ups" and then "Create New Set Up".
Select "Mindbody Online to QuickBooks Online" for the Sync Type and name the Set Up anything to help you remember why you set it up for easy reference.
In Step 1 of the integration Set Up, you will just need to enter your Mindbody Online Site ID (Mindbody Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your Mindbody URL) Do I need an "Activation Code" for Mindbody Online when using SyncApps Integration?
Location to Sync (Optional)
- Location is optional so if it is not specified then SyncApps will retrieve data from all of your locations within the Mindbody site.
Step 2: QuickBooks Online Configuration
The Account API URL and API Key can be found by clicking My Settings and clicking on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and looking at the API Access section.
The API Key can be found by clicking My Settings and clicking on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and looking at the API Access section.
Step 3: Additional Configuration
QuickBooks Online Configuration
- New QuickBooks Product or Service Income Account (Required)
- Sales Receipt "Deposit To" Account
- Tax Sync Mode
- Sales Tax name(s) to be used
- Please use comma separator (,) for more than one tax name.
- Sync Mindbody Location to Sales Receipt Notes
- Sync Mindbody Payment on Account
- If the option is checked SyncApps will have the following behaviors:
- If a sale contains an "Account" payment, an Invoice will be created in QuickBooks. Any partial payments will be created as payment in QuickBooks Online.
- For a Payment on Account in Mindbody, a Payment will be created in QuickBooks.
If SyncApps finds an invoice with matched balance, SyncApps will apply the payment to the invoice.
- Refund to Account credit in Mindbody will create a Credit Note in QuickBooks Online.
- Recreate deleted Customers/Products in QuickBooks Online if needed
- Sync All QuickBooks Online Customers to Mindbody as Clients
Payment Methods Mapping
- If any of your required QuickBooks Payment Methods do not exist in QuickBooks please create them prior to beginning your Payment Methods mapping. Afterward, please press the "Refresh Data" button after adding any new Payment Methods.
Always use the following QuickBooks item regardless of Mindbody product
Customize items mapping
- By default, SyncApps will use name matching for all products to be integrated. If the specified product name does not exist in QuickBooks, a new item will be created.
- Please press this button if new products/payment methods are not displayed.
Step 4: Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE FINISHED SETTING UP YOUR INTEGRATION!
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support Team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!