Are you integrating QuickBooks Online to MINDBODY Online?
Our Quick Setup Guided tour below makes it easier for you to see the initial setup so take a peek and see whether things get a little bit easier from here.
We are more than happy to give you a step-by-step guide that will have you integrating ASAP.
We will make integrating MINDBODY Online to QuickBooks Online super simple!
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Before we get going, please note that only the online version of QuickBooks is supported.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s get started:
First, log in to your SyncApps account.
Don't have one? Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up here! It’s super easy!
Now that you are finally logged in, let's get started.
The setup is simple, we bet you can do it in 10 minutes or less.
- On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Sync Profiles" and then "Create New Sync Profile". This is just another name for the Integration.
- Select "MINDBODY Online to QuickBooks Online" for the Sync Type.
- Give the Sync Profile a name that you can easily remember (maybe your yoga class name?). Basically something you can easily recall.
- In Step 1 of the Sync Profile Setup, enter your MINDBODY Online Site ID (MINDBODY Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your MINDBODY URL)
Let’s pause here for a minute for those with multiple MINDBODY locations who only want to sync specific ones?
Good news, you can do this, too.
Just type in the location in Step 1 of the Sync Profile.
Location is optional so if it is not specified, then SyncApps will retrieve data from all your locations within the MINDBODY site.
After setting up in Step 1, hit next so that the configuration is saved.
- In Step 2, you will just need to connect your QuickBooks Online account.
- In Step 3, set this stage up based on your requirements.
- In Step 4, which is the "Advanced Settings", just enter the date of the data you wanted to sync.
Payments and Items mapping for QuickBooks Online and MINDBODY
In Step 3 above, SyncApps will use name matching for all products to be integrated. If the specified product name does not exist in QuickBooks, a new item will be created.
Payments mapping is automatic as well yet each needs to be set up prior to integration setup in QuickBooks Online.
If needing to customize the Items Mapping you can do this in Step 3 of Setup. By default, SyncApps item matching is by Product or Service name.
On first sync run or after Sync Profile reset, SyncApps will do the rest for you and retrieve data updated after the specified date.
- Step 5, Schedule the sync anytime you want, even real time!
If you need to migrate records starting from a certain date in MINDBODY to QuickBooks Online then let our 24/7 support team know as we can enable the Integration Start Date feature.
The Integration Start Date is used for these cases:
- On the first sync of newly created Sync Profile
- On Reset Sync Profile SyncApps will use the integration start date instead of retrieving all records
- On Full Sync, SyncApps will retrieve records since integration start date and this may cause many records to be deleted (previously synced all records but changing integration start date only retrieves part of them). So be careful when using the integration start date to Sync Profiles with Full Sync enabled.
On a normal sync SyncApps always retrieve records from the previous date.
So after changing the integration start date, the user needs to Reset Sync Process for the integration if they want it to effect immediately.
Please note that for MINDBODY Sales sync once a record is synced (successfully created a record in QuickBooks Online) the record will not be synced again.
We are available 24/7 so feel free to reach out to our team for assistance.