Are you having any problems integrating QuickBooks Online to MINDBODY Online?
No worries, we are here for you.
Our Quick Setup Guided tour below makes it easier for you to see the initial setup so take a peek and see whether things get a little bit easier from here.
We are more than happy to give you a step-by-step guide that will have you integrating ASAP.
We will make integrating MINDBODY Online to QuickBooks Online super simple!
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
Before we get going, please note that only the online version of QuickBooks is supported.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, let’s saddle up and get on with it:
First things first, login to your SyncApps account.
Don't have one? Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up here! It’s super easy!
Now that you are finally logged in, let's get started.
The setup is so simple, we bet you can do it in 10 minutes or less.
- On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Sync Profiles" and then "Create New Sync Profile".
- Select "MINDBODY Online to QuickBooks Online" for the Sync Type.
- Give the Sync Profile a name that you can easily remember (maybe your yoga class name?). Basically something you can easily recall.
- In Step 1 of the Sync Profile Setup, enter your MINDBODY Online Site ID (MINDBODY Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your MINDBODY URL)
Let’s pause here for a minute for those with multiple MINDBODY locations who only want to sync specific ones?
Good news, you can do this, too.
Just type in the location in Step 1 of the Sync Profile.
Location is optional so if it is not specified, then SyncApps will retrieve data from all your locations within the MINDBODY site.
After setting up in Step 1, hit next so that the configuration is saved.
- In Step 2, you will just need to connect your QuickBooks Online account.
- In Step 3, set this stage up based on your requirements.
- In Step 4, which is the "Advanced Settings", just enter the date of the data you wanted to sync.
Payments and Items mapping for QuickBooks Online and MINDBODY
In Step 3 above, SyncApps will use name matching for all products to be integrated. If the specified product name does not exist in QuickBooks, a new item will be created.
Payments mapping is automatic as well yet each needs to be set up prior to integration setup in QuickBooks Online.
If needing to customize the Items Mapping for an existing client you can do this in Step 3 of Setup. By default, SyncApps item matching is by Product or Service name.
On first sync run or after Sync Profile reset, SyncApps will do the rest for you and retrieve data updated after the specified date.
- Step 5, Schedule the sync anytime you want.
- Compatibility with the International Version of QuickBooks Online available.
- Sync multiple MINDBODY locations with different QuickBooks Online instances.
- Automatically sync your MINDBODY Online Clients to QuickBooks Online Customers.
- Custom Field Mapping between both systems.
- Assign Client Indexes to MINDBODY clients to sync to QuickBooks.
- Sync MINDBODY Location to QuickBooks Online Sales Receipt Notes.
- Option to Split Discount and Tax into separate line items.
- Sync MINDBODY Online Sales receipts to QuickBooks Online Sales Receipts with ease.
- Migrate unlimited QuickBooks historical data via our Advanced base date feature.
- Quickly map MINDBODY Online Products/Services to QuickBooks Online Items.
- MINDBODY Online Products or Services are only synced to QuickBooks if a new sale is created in MINDBODY Online for the specific MINDBODY Online Product or Service.
- MINDBODY to QuickBooks Sync is sales centric so only products and a customer in each sale from MINDBODY Online will be synced.
We are available 24/7 so feel free to reach out to our team for assistance.