Watch a 2-min Video and see how to set up the integration:
Set up your SyncApps integration today and get started with this super simple point and press process!
Don't have a SyncApps account? Sign up here!
1. On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Sync Profiles" and then "Create New Sync Profile".
2. Select "MINDBODY Online to Infusionsoft by Keap" for the Sync Type and name the Sync Profile anything to help you remember why you set it up for easy reference.
3. In Step 1 of the Sync Profile Setup, you will just need to enter your MINDBODY Online Site ID ( MINDBODY Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your Mindbody URL)
Now, these are the following options that you can select in Step 1 of the Sync Profile setup:
- Segment Clients by Purchased Product Name
A Tag will be created in Infusionsoft for each product name. Tags are synced once a day unless set to sync on each scheduled integration run in Step 6.
If wanting to sync specific Purchased Product Name then just enter them into the box below that option.
- Segment Clients by Classes/Events/Appointments
A Tag will be created in Infusionsoft for each Class, Event/Workshop or Appointment in MINDBODY.
- Segment Clients by Service Category
A Tag will be created in Infusionsoft for each Service category. Tags are only synced once a day regardless of the scheduling configuration in each Sync Profile.
Sync MINDBODY Clients with subscribing promotional email unchecked as non-marketable Contacts in Infusionsoft
Does your Studio need to ignore "subscribe promotional email" (MINDBODY opt-out) so all your customers will be synced although subscribe promotional email is unchecked?
- Sync only the following Tags to MINDBODY (Optional)
5. In Step 3, which is the "Advanced Settings", just enter the date of the data you wanted to sync. On first sync run or after Sync Profile reset, SyncApps will retrieve data updated after the specified date.
6. In Step 4, set this stage up based on your requirements.
7. Step 5, Map the fields you need.
8. Step 6, Schedule the Sync anytime you want.
9. Once the Sync Profile Setup is complete then tap the Sync Now button.
Having difficulties or any questions during the setup? Reach out to our 24/7 Support Team today!