How do Contacts or Leads synchronize?
- How do existing records synchronize? Based upon email address matching or Based upon NetSuite ID matching?
Yes, SyncApps syncs the record based on the email address. If the email address field is left blank, then SyncApps will reject the record.
What field in Hubspot do you look at to push opt-out into “global subscription status” of NetSuite?
- How do existing records sync Global Subscription status to HubSpot?
The "Opt out of email" field in HubSpot is managed by SyncApps for the NetSuite Global Subscription Status field bidirectionally.
SyncApps does not base it on the NetSuite ID of a record.
- New record created in HubSpot which does not exist in NetSuite, the new record created in NetSuite which does not exist in HubSpot
With the use of SyncApps, we automatically create the record if the record does not exist in NetSuite or HubSpot at the time of sync. NetSuite sends the record to HubSpot by default unless the one-way sync feature is selected.
NetSuite always takes higher precedence over HubSpot. Any data changes in NetSuite will always be synced to HubSpot.
- Record updated in HubSpot which exists in NetSuite
If the option "Update NetSuite if subscribers update their data in HubSpot using HubSpot Form or web UI" in Step 2 of the Set Up then these fields will be updated at the time of syncing.
- Record updated in NetSuite which exists in HubSpot
Field Mapping syncs over to HubSpot for the said record.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!