We will cover how to set up your Salesforce Campaign Page Layout so you can take advantage of the Campaign metrics flowing from your software.
Once you have created an integration Set Up (don't worry, it is simple to create) from your dashboard and are on Step 1, select "Sync Campaign Response," and if selecting "Create Salesforce Campaign" or "Create Salesforce Campaign + Activity," then clicking next will auto-create the Campaign Response fields in Salesforce by SyncApps such as opens, clicks, and bounces.
Sync Campaign Responses feature being enabled is required in Step 1 of your Integration Set Up before fields are automatically created by SyncApps in Salesforce.
In Lightning Salesforce:
We also support your Marketing Automation Email Campaigns to track the metrics to Salesforce in various ways to meet any requirement.
Email metrics flow back to Salesforce based on your choice in Step 1 of your Set Up.
Let's take a look at the Sync Modes or Types available to bring back for your Salesforce teams.
- Campaign in Salesforce
- Activity in Salesforce
- Both Campaign & Activity
- Note + HTML Template
- Create Salesforce Campaign Only (No Campaign Member)
Please also be sure to place the Activity fields created by SyncApps on your Contact or Lead layouts.
- Using Accounts Object (Person accounts) and need to see Campaign Metrics? See here.
Basically, there are 3 layouts that need to be edited in order to work for Salesforce Professional Edition with API Enabled:
- Campaign Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
- Campaign Member Page Layout: Add Campaign CazoomiId, Clicks, Bounces, Forwards, etc. (optional for Enterprise Edition but make sure username has access to the fields)
- Contact/Lead Page Layout: Add Clicks, Bounces, and Forwards to the Campaign History-related list. (optional but needed to see the metrics in contact/lead layout.)
Salesforce layouts check:
- Drag Campaign Cazoomiid into the Email Campaign Page Layout
- Drag CampaignMember Cazoomiid into the Email Campaigns Member Page Layout and any fields you want to report on like Opens, Clicks, Forwards, and Bounces
- The Campaign metrics fields placed in the Campaign History layout (related lists) + Email Events and URLs Clicked will display the metrics.
- The Click Rate and Open Rate fields will bring back the percentage totals to Salesforce.
- Campaign Response, by default, is synced every 24 hours however, in Step 6, there is an option to bring back your metrics each time your integration runs.
Individual Contact Record:
If using Salesforce Campaigns only, then the Full Sync Add-On is needed if you use Salesforce Campaigns as a List in SyncApps and want to automatically remove members. This will manage automatic Contact and Lead record removal features for Campaign members to Email Marketing Lists and Groups on each Full Sync schedule.
What this means is anytime a record is added to OR removed from a synced Salesforce Campaign created by SyncApps, it will always be in sync with the Sendinblue, ActiveCampaign, Act-On Software, Constant Contact, Delivra, ExactTarget, Mailchimp & VerticalResponse Lists/Groups/Tags/Categories/Segments.
Need to Report on all SyncApps fields mapped for Campaign Responses?
See how here!
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.