Great to have you with us! Well, this article will help you on how to set up your Shopify integration.
- In Step 1 of the Sync Profile, enter your Shop URL.
- Select which Sync Mode to use. By default, you may select "Sync Customers who ordered products". You may select the other options in the next sync if needed, just don't forget to hit "Save" then Reset Sync Process and Resync so that the updated configuration will be the basis of syncing.
- Segmentation Strategy can be very useful if wanting to track your Customers who ordered specific Products, Variants, and can be both from your Shopify store.
- If this option is checked, then SyncApps will create different List(s) in Constant Contact or Mailchimp Group(s) based on the specific Product Titles. The records under those segmented List(s) or Group(s) are those customers who ordered each specific Product Name from Shopify.
*The Flowchart above shows how Shopify to Constant Contact works. In Constant Contact, Shopify Product Segments create separate Lists.
- If wanting to sync only the specific products then enter the specific ones in the "Sync only the following Products to Constant Contact (Optional)" text box.
If needing help during the setup on the next Steps, simply hover over to our Sync Note tooltip() to find more information about the options to select.
Need integration help? Book a call with our experts thru our Services page and get a 1:1 help session with our dedicated Sales Engineers!