How many emails should you be sending to your current Shopify subscribers (also known as autoresponders or triggered emails)?
It’s a question that is asked often so one of our integrations has answered it here...
But to get the right type of segmented Shopify clients, prospects, abandoned cart visitors to your Lists in your marketing automation software how is that handled?
To help you get the Shopify subscribers to your Lists to use your marketing strategies this article below will help you to set up your Shopify integration to the software you use today.
- In Step 1 of the Set Up, enter your Shop URL.
- Select which Sync Mode to use. By default, you may select "Sync Customers who ordered products". You may select the other options in the next sync if needed, just don't forget to hit "Save" then Reset Sync Process and Resync so that the updated configuration will be the basis of syncing.
- Segmentation Strategy can be very useful if wanting to track your Customers who ordered specific Products, Variants, and can be both from your Shopify store.
- If this option is checked, then SyncApps will create different List(s) in Constant Contact or Mailchimp Group(s), Tag(s) based on the specific Product Titles. The records under those segmented List(s) or Group(s) are those customers who ordered each specific Product Name from Shopify.
You can also sync those who did not buy and abandoned their cart under Sync Mode in Step 1 of the Set Up.
The Flowchart below shows how Mailchimp to Shopify NEW Subscribers works.
The Flowchart below shows how Shopify to Constant Contact works.
In Constant Contact, Shopify Product Segments create separate Lists. In Mailchimp, they create Groups or Tags based on your selection.
- If wanting to sync only the specific products then enter the specific ones in the "Sync only the following Products to Constant Contact (Optional)" text box.
- If needing help during the setup on the Next Steps, simply hover over to our SyncNotes tooltip() to find more information about the options to select.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!