Have you encountered an error when connecting to Mailchimp in Step 2 of your Set Up which states that the API Key might be invalid for Mailchimp?
Here are a few of the following factors that might have caused the error:
- You might have inputted the wrong Mailchimp API Key in Step 2 of the Set Up.
- When updating the Mailchimp API key in Step 2, the browser's password programs are enabled as this causes cache issues.
- Mailchimp API key has been expired.
- First, log in to your Mailchimp account then head straight to the API Keys. Create or generate a new one to be used for SyncApps.
- Copy the new API Key then head back to your Set Up, specifically in Step 2.
- Paste the newly generated API Key in the Mailchimp API key text box in Step 2 of the Set Up. Hit Save then resync.
Check out the full Mailchimp for Salesforce Guide below to see how to set up your integration.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!