Hello SyncApps community!
Have you encountered this error? Worry no more!
Here are the following factors that might have caused the error:
- You might have inputted the wrong Mailchimp API Key in Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
- When updating the Mailchimp API key in Step 2, the browser's password programs is enabled as this causes cache issues.
- Mailchimp API key has been expired.
Here's an easy fix!
- First, log in to your Mailchimp account then head straight to the API Keys. Create or generate a new one to be used for SyncApps. See the video below for more information on how to do it.
- Copy the new API Key then head back to your Sync Profile, specifically in Step 2.
When editing, remember to disable the browser's password programs or any autofill programs. You can also edit this in incognito/private mode.
- Paste the newly generated API Key in the Mailchimp API key text box. Hit Save then resync.
If the issue still persists then our 24/7 support team are always ready to help!