Are having a hard time figuring out why some of your Salesforce Leads are not syncing to your Marketing Automation Software?
Here are a few factors why the Lead record(s) is not syncing to your Marketing Automation Software:
- Lead Record does not have an email address. By default, SyncApps uses the standard or primary email address as the unique data identifier for new record creation and updating record(s).
- For Mailchimp, the Lead record might have been missed to fill up the required fields. See here for more information about blank fields.
- The Lead record has been converted to a Person Account type record.
See the use-case below on one of the usual cases on why some Lead(s) are not syncing to your Marketing Automation Software because of the Person Accounts feature enabled in Salesforce.
Action: synced a Campaign from Salesforce to Constant Contact that contained 55 Leads but only 50 showed up in the Constant Contact list.
Result: were not synced to Constant Contact as Leads because they have converted to Person Accounts (Converted Leads) in Salesforce.
Some of the factors might also be one of the following:
- The email address is blank.
- For Constant Contact integrations with Salesforce, the record might be marked as unsubscribed in Constant Contact. See here on how to check them!
- For Mailchimp integrations, this might be marked as unsubscribed or the email address/domain is not accepted by Mailchimp. See how to fix it!
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!