Syncing your NetSuite Saved Searches to be used for email marketing has never been easier with SyncApps! First, see the best practice for NetSuite Saved Searches below:
Now, we'll create a use case where the following will be segmented into different email Lists or Audience in your Marketing Automation Software:
- Order status updates
- Shipment notification
- New lead welcome
- Repeat order prompts
- Product review requests
If you have various Saved Searches like Customer or Transaction Saved Searches which land in a Marketing Automation List/Audience with an Automation on it, then this will kick off the series.
1. Order status updates - Use a Transaction Saved Search for this or map the field on the Contact record in Step 4 of the Sync Profile for it then upon a change in Marketing Automation, run automation if your Marketing Automation solution allows that type.
Mailchimp and Klaviyo do support this type of requirement.
2. Shipment notification - use a Transaction Saved Search for this to a specific Marketing Automation List/ Audience/ Group which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation goes out.
3. Invoices - use a Transaction Saved Search for this to a specific Marketing Automation List which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation goes out.
4. New lead welcome - This can be set on the Main List/Audience to go out to any new customers which are added to the Main List.
5. Repeat order prompts - A field on a NetSuite Contact or Customer which then you have a Saved Search setup to sync to a Marketing Automation list. Then map the fields in Step 4 of the Sync Profile.
6. Product review requests - use Saved Search for after a sale for this type to a specific Marketing Automation List/Audience/Group which when a new record lands in it, the notification setup on Marketing Automation goes out.
Be sure and check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save 100s of hours per year using NetSuite integration!
If you have more questions, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 Support Team today!