Before You Get Started
Did you set up your SyncApps account? If not, start here:
Check out some key documentation for Constant Contact for QuickBooks Online integration:
- QuickBooks Online International Versions support
- Managing Custom Fields in Constant Contact
- Remove Inactive or deleted Customers from Constant Contact for QuickBooks Online
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- Available to QuickBooks Online version only.
- Create test records for Filtering and Segmentation.
- Create test Main List in Constant Contact (this test Main List will be specified in Step 2 of the Set Up where you want your QuickBooks Online records to be synced)
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on Free Trial and plans. (Step 5)
Let’s Get Started!
How to Set Up Your Constant Contact for QuickBooks Online Integration
You are now setting up the integration, so enjoy 4 Full Weeks to test out all your use cases using all our features and integration capabilities.
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Records sync between Constant Contact and QuickBooks Online
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Opt-Out sync from your Constant Contact
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Constant Contact and QuickBooks Online Contacts and Customers
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Campaigns from your Constant Contact
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on Free Trial and plans (Step 5)
General Pre-Integration Steps
Log into your SyncApps account. This will land you in the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to Set-Ups and once you’ve selected the Set-Ups tab, tap the “Create Set Up” button.
Enter a name of your choice for your new Set Up as your identifier. Then for the Sync Type, select.
QuickBooks Online to Constant Contact.
Step 1: QuickBooks Online Configuration
Connect to your QuickBooks account by tapping the " Connect to QuickBooks" then enter your QuickBooks credentials. This will then lead you back to Step 1 of the Set Up.
Remove inactive/deleted Customers from Constant Contact
- If a Customer is made inactive, SyncApps will remove the email address from Constant Contact.
Step 2: Constant Contact Configuration
Connect your Constant Contact account in this step by tapping the “Connect” button. You will then be directed to the oAuth page that’ll log in to Constant Contact.
When the sync runs, Customer A, B, and C will be created as new records in the specified Constant Contact Main List (Email List) if the record does not exist in Constant Contact at the time of syncing.
To go even further, you can use our Filtering and Segmentation feature to segment QuickBooks Online records to specific lists in Constant Contact based on the filters you choose such as their Birthday or Past Due balance and more.
If you are using landing pages to drive your business, then when a prospect fills out a form on your site and lands in the specified Constant Contact Main List, it will be created as a new Customer in QuickBooks Online.
Step 3: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email address, Name, Title, Address, Company name, and Phone are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this Step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Managing your Constant Contact field is super simple! Please see the link below for more information on how to do it:
Step 4: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of the most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have 1000’s records in your CRM then you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Constant Contact Main List.
Step 5: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now.
THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE FINISHED SETTING UP YOUR INTEGRATION!
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.