Do you want to sync your Constant Contact List members to your Salesforce Campaign?
Easy! But first things first, here are some limitations for this specific integration requirement:
- Enable the customization first before syncing the Salesforce Campaign(s). Reach out to our 24/7 Support team today for them to enable the customization to your SyncApps Account.
- Only works with Salesforce to Constant Contact SyncApps integration.
- Does not work on the existing Constant Contact List(s).
- Only works when a new record lands on your Constant Contact List(Created from that specific Salesforce Campaign plus customization is enabled).
- Does not work if the Constant Contact record is linked to multiple email lists.
1. Create a Salesforce Campaign with at least 1 Contact/Lead record in it and make sure that it is marked "Active".
Works also in existing Salesforce Campaign(s) but not yet created as an email list in Constant Contact.
2. In Step 1 of the Set Up, select the specific Campaign to sync. If the newly created Salesforce Campaign is not available in the pop-up box, please try to tap "Refresh Fields", make sure you also have marked it as Active in Salesforce.
For existing Salesforce Campaign(s), make sure that they are not created yet as email list(s) in Constant Contact.
Tap "Update", Save, then Reset Sync Process and resync so that the changes will be applied in the next sync.
The Salesforce Campaign(s) should now be created as a new email list in Constant Contact together with the Contacts.
4. In Constant Contact, create a new record then add it to that specific list created from that Salesforce Campaign. In this sample, we'll create "email@example.com" then save it.
- Does not work if Constant Contact record is linked to multiple email lists.
- For Webforms/Sign-up forms, please be sure to make that specific email list as the recipient.
The record is now in your Email List in Constant Contact:
5. In Step 2 of the Set Up, select the Constant Contact email list under " Sync Specific List", after selecting, tap "Update", Save, then Reset Sync Process and resync so that the changes will be applied in the next sync.
6. The record is now added successfully in that specific Salesforce Campaign.
Got it? Go ahead and try it!
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!