Hello there! Are you new to SyncApps? Are you interested in understanding how to put all the pieces together?
We’re here to help! We’ve crafted this article for you to help you understand how SyncApps works with your Constant Contact for Bullhorn.
Before starting, take a look at our basic integration setup, as explained here:
Check out some key documentation for Constant Contact for Bullhorn integration:
- Bullhorn to Constant Contact Major Features
- Bullhorn Tearsheet(s) synced to Constant Contact List(s)
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- In Bullhorn, create Contacts, Leads, and Candidates for testing purposes during the Free trial period.
- Create Bullhorn Tearsheet(s) with some Contacts, Leads, or Candidates in it.
- In Constant Contact, create an email list. This will be used as the Master List/Main list that you'll specify in Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on Free Trial and Paid plans. (Step 6)
Let’s get started!
Setting up your Sync Profile
Setting up your Sync Profile (integration) is super simple! Looking for more Quick Setup Guided Tour please search in our YouTube playlist here.
You are now setting up the integration, so we are giving you an EXTRA 2 Weeks Free on us! Enjoy 4 Full Weeks of our real-time, Enterprise plan integration.
- Unlimited Records sync between the software you connect
- Unlimited Opt-Out sync from your Marketing Automation solution
- Unlimited Campaigns/Marketing List/Tags/List Views/Saved Searches sync
- Unlimited Campaigns from your Marketing Automation solution of choice
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on Free Trial and Paid plans (Step 6)
Once you’ve tapped the Sync Profiles tab, tap the “Create Sync Profile” button.
Enter any designated name for your new Sync Profile as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Bullhorn to Constant Contact.
Step 1: Bullhorn CRM
- Step 1 of the Sync Profile is the Bullhorn settings. First, you'll need to tap the "Connect" button, then enter the credentials of the Bullhorn CRM account that you'll be using.
Object Type to Sync
- Select which record type would you like to sync from Bullhorn to Constant Contact. Please note that we only sync 1 Object Type per Sync Profile. If you want to sync another Object Type, you'll need to create another Sync Profile for it.
Sync Bullhorn Tearsheet to Constant Contact
- If the checkbox is selected then only Contacts or Leads in Tearsheets will be synced. Each Tearsheet will create an Email List in Constant Contact.
Unsubscribe opted-out Candidates, Contacts, or Leads in Bullhorn from Constant Contact
- If this option is not checked, then opted-out Candidates, Contacts, or Leads are ignored (opt-out is not synced to Constant Contact). If this option is enabled then the opted-out record from Bullhorn will be synced to Constant Contact, marked as unsubscribed and removed from that Email List.
Sync Campaign Responses
- Campaign responses (opens, clicks, bounces) including clicked URLs will be stored as notes on Bullhorn Contact or Lead.
Step 2: Constant Contact
Do not sync unsubscribed emails status to Bullhorn
- By default, SyncApps will set opted-out status in Bullhorn for unsubscribed emails. Please check this checkbox if you do not want unsubscribed emails status to be synced.
Do not sync physical address data to Constant Contact
- Address data is a required field, so if it's blank, it will return as an error, and the record will not be synced. If you don't need the address data in Constant Contact, you can check this option.
Retrieve state name instead of state code
- By default, SyncApps retrieves state code. This option can be checked to retrieve state name instead.
Do not sync new Contacts from Constant Contact to Bullhorn (One-Way Sync)
- If you want the records to flow from Bullhorn only and will not add new records from Constant Contact, you may check this option; One-way Sync.
Sync all active Contacts not just those in the specified Constant Contact Master List
- By default, SyncApps only retrieves Contacts from the specified "Master List". Please check this option if you want to sync all active Contacts in your Constant Contact account.
If this option is checked, SyncApps will retrieve all contacts in Constant Contact and sync to Bullhorn, creating new Bullhorn records if the email address doesn't exist in Bullhorn.
Sync from specific Lists
- If you want to sync the records from specific Constant Contact List to be created as new records in Bullhorn, then select this option and select the Specific Constant Contact Email Lists.
Step 3: Sync Add-Ons
Sync Add-Ons are optional. Available Add-Ons in Step 3 of the Sync Profile may depend on which Plan and integration you select.
Want to know which Sync Add-On fits your requirement? Give us a shout out today!
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email address, Name, Title, Address, Company Name, and Phone are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Managing your Constant Contact field is easy! Please see the link below for more information on how to do it:
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of our most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have thousands of records in your CRM and you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Constant Contact Master List.
Step 6: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now.
More questions or hit any snags? You can always reach out to our 24/7 Support Team.
Need some help?
Check out your options below to contact our Support Team asready nand find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Why We Don't Have Instant Phone Support
SyncApps limits support to online means due to a few reasons. One of the main reasons is that integration issues can range from super easy to off-the-charts hard to solve. Deciding which type via phone or chat is tricky, as we'll need detailed information up front in case we have to involve multiple teams in getting you the answers you need.
This process is not ideal for phone support.
- Online support and scheduled phone calls help keep SyncApps priced for small businesses, nonprofits, to even large enterprises, and keeps our Engineers busy building and maintaining the best iPaaS features for subscribers just like you.
- Online support also helps our multiple teams, from Engineering to Tier I, II & III Support, get the details needed to solve a given integration issue. Depending on the severity of the problem, our team will get you to the right resources like Help Desk articles and How-To videos, or schedule a call to get your integration questions or problems addressed so that your organization doesn't miss a beat integrating your data.
- Instant Chat Support is evaluated on a case-by-case basis and can be turned on by our support teams when needed for anyone needing instant answers while running an integration.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.