Syncing back Campaigns from your Marketing Automation Software back to Bullhorn is easy!
First, let's define Campaign Response. What does it mean?
Campaign Response is our term for tracking Marketing Metrics such as opens, clicks, bounces, etc. back to Bullhorn.
See the complete setup for Bullhorn by clicking the links below:
Check out our Best Practice on how to set up your Campaign Response (syncing back of metrics such as opens, clicks, and bounces) to Bullhorn below:
1. Create a test Tearsheet in Bullhorn together with some test records in it.
2. In Step 1 of the Set Up, select the option "Sync Specific Tearsheet", then select the test Tearsheet you have created. The selected Tearsheet will then be created as an email List/Group under the specified Main List/Audience in your Marketing Automation Software.
3. In Step 2 of the Set Up, specify the Main List/Audience where you want to sync the records. Hit next until you're done setting up all the Steps in your Set Up. Run the sync by tapping the "Sync Now" button.
Wait until the records are synced successfully.
4. Once done, go to your Marketing Automation Software and create a test Campaign. Make sure that the recipient(s) of the Marketing Automation Campaign is the newly created list (Created from the test Tearsheet). Then run the Campaign.
5. Head back to Step 1 of your Step 1 and enable the "Want to sync opens, clicks, and bounces from your (name of the marketing automation) campaigns to Bullhorn?" option. Hit Save. Reset Sync Process and then resync.
6. Once the sync is done, the Marketing Metrics from the selected Marketing Automation Campaign, including clicked URLs, will be stored as notes on the Bullhorn Contact or Lead.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone have to be scheduled in advance.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.