Syncing back Campaigns from your Marketing Automation Software back to Bullhorn is easy!
First, let's define Campaign Response. What does it mean?
Campaign Response is our term for tracking Marketing Metrics such as opens, clicks, bounces, etc. back to Bullhorn.
See the complete setup for Bullhorn by clicking the links below:
Check out our Best Practice on how to set up your Campaign Response to Bullhorn below:
1. Create a test Tearsheet in Bullhorn together with some test records in it.
2. In Step 1 of the Sync Profile, select the option "Sync Specific Tearsheet", then select the test Tearsheet you have created. The selected Tearsheet will then be created as an email List/Group under the specified Main List/Audience in your Marketing Automation Software.
3. In Step 2 of the Sync Profile, specify the Main List/Audience where you want to sync the records. Hit next until you're done setting up all the Steps in your Sync Profile. Run the sync by tapping the "Sync Now" button.
Wait until the records are synced successfully.
4. Once done, go to your Marketing Automation Software and create a test Campaign. Make sure that the recipient(s) of the Marketing Automation Campaign is the newly created list (Created from the test Tearsheet). Then run the Campaign.
5. Head back to Step 1 of your Sync Profile and enable the "Sync Campaign Response" option. Hit Save. Reset Sync Process and then resync.
6. Once the sync is done, the Marketing Metrics from the selected Marketing Automation Campaign, including clicked URLs, will be stored as notes on the Bullhorn Contact or Lead.
If you need a more guided tour on how to sync Campaign Responses back to Bullhorn, contact our 24/7 Support Team today!