Are you new to SyncApps and want to integrate Mindbody Online with Constant Contact to send newsletters to your clients? This Help Center article will help you understand the overview of how to setup Mindbody Online to Constant Contact.
Set up your Mindbody integration today and get started with this super simple straight forward process!
Don't have a SyncApps account? Sign up here!
On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Sync Profiles" and then "Create New Sync Profile".
2. Select "Mindbody Online Online to Constant Contact" for the Sync Type and name the Sync Profile anything to help you remember why you set it up for easy reference.
3. In Step 1 of the Sync Profile Setup, you will just need to enter your Mindbody Online Site ID (Mindbody Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your Mindbody URL)
Now, these are the following options that you can select in Step 1 of the Sync Profile setup:
- Segment Clients by Purchased Product Name
A Constant Contact Email List(s) will be created for each Product name together with the Mindbody Online Clients who purchased these specific Products.
- Segment Clients by Classes/Events/Appointments
A Constant Contact Email List(s) will be created for each Class, Event/Workshop, or Appointment.
- Segment Clients by Service Category
A Constant Contact Email List(s) will be created for each service category.
After selecting any of the configurations in this Step then please don't forget to hit SAVE or NEXT so that the settings will be applied.
4. Step 2, Tap the "Connect to Constant Contact" then enter your Constant Contact credentials and specify your Constant Contact Main List to be used. You can also use an existing Constant Contact List OR you can just type in a new one then SyncApps will create that Main List in Constant Contact automatically.
- Do not sync unsubscribed emails status to Mindbody Online
By default, SyncApps will set opted-out status in Mindbody for unsubscribed emails. Please check this checkbox if you do not want unsubscribed email status to be synced.
- Do not sync physical address data to Constant Contact
If you do not need the address data in Constant Contact from Mindbody Online records, you can check this option.
- Retrieve state name instead of state code
By default, SyncApps retrieves state code. This option can be checked to retrieve the state name instead.
- Do not filter role email addresses
By default SyncApps does not allow invalid email addresses that contain with these patterns as mostly they are system generated emails:
abuse@.*, .*admin@.*, all@.*, everyone@.*, ftp@.*, investorrelations@.*, jobs@.*, marketing@.*, media@.*, noc@.*, postmaster@.*, prime@.*, privacy@.*, remove@.*, request@.*, root@.*, sales@.*, security@.*, .*spam.*@.*, subscribe@.*, usenet@.*, users@.*, uucp@.*, webmaster@.*, www@.*, .*@yahoogroups.com, .*@googlegroups.com, noreply@.*, .*@example.com
Need to sync these to your Marketing Automation Solution? enable this option.
- Do not sync new Contacts from Constant Contact to Mindbody (One-Way sync)
By default, whenever a new record is created from your Constant Contact Main List, that will be created as a new Mindbody Online Client if the record does not exist at the time of sync. Do not want to create new Clients in Mindbody Online? Select this feature.
- Sync all active Contacts not just those in the specified Constant Contact Main List
By default SyncApps only retrieves Contacts from the specified "Main List" named. Please check this option if you want to sync all active Constant Contact Contact to Mindbody Online. Each Constant Contact record will be created as a new Client in Mindbody Online if they do not exist at the time of sync.
- Sync from specific Lists
Once this feature is enabled, you can now sync the Contacts from the specific Lists to Mindbody Online as new Clients if they do not exist at the time of sync.
In Step 3, which is the "Sync Add-Ons" where you can purchase available optional Add-On features for your integration.
6. Step 4 is the Field Mapping Feature. Need to map fields from Mindbody Online to Constant Contact? Check out the guide here:
7. Step 5, is the Filtering and Segmentation feature where you can grab and segment-specific records into lists in Constant Contact and grab specific records only from Constant Contact to Mindbody Online.
8. Step 6, Schedule the Sync anytime you want.
9. Once the Sync Profile Setup is complete then tap the Sync Now button.