Hello there! Setting up ActiveCampaign and Mindbody Online integration is super simple to do once all the requirements are known.
We’re here to help! We’ve crafted this article just for you to help you understand how SyncApps works when integrating ActiveCampaign and Mindbody Online.
Before starting, take a look at our basic integration setup, as explained here:
Check out some key documentation for ActiveCampaign for Mindbody Online integration:
- ActiveCampaign Segmentation Methods
- Mindbody Deactivated Clients and Contacts
- Mindbody Online "Inactive" records
Let’s Get Started!
Setting up your integration Set Up or Sync Profile
You are now setting up the integration, so we are giving you an EXTRA 2 Weeks Free on us!
Enjoy 4 Full Weeks to test out all your use cases using all our features and integration capabilities.
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ records or more between ActiveCampaign for Mindbody
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Filter records from Mindbody based on criteria you need to market to each in ActiveCampaign Lists
- Scheduling of integration or a Set Up is available on Free Trial and Paid plans (Step 6)
Logging in to your SyncApps account will land you the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to integration or a Set Ups and Once you’ve selected the integration or a Set Ups tab, tap the “Create Set Up” button.
Enter any designated name for your new integration or a Set Up as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Mindbody for ActiveCampaign.
Step 1: Mindbody
On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Set Ups" and then "Create New Set Up".
Select "Mindbody Online Online to ActiveCampaign" for the Sync Type and name the Set Up anything to help you remember why you set it up for easy reference.
In Step 1 of the integration Set Up or a Sync Profile, you will just need to enter your Mindbody Online Site ID (Mindbody Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your Mindbody URL) Do I need an "Activation Code" for Mindbody Online when using SyncApps Integration?
Segment Clients by Purchased Product Name
- An email ActiveCampaign Tag or List or Tag(s) will be created for each Product name.
Segment Clients by Classes/Events/Appointments
- An ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s), or even both will be created for each Class, Event/Workshop, or Appointment.
Segment Clients by Service Category
- An email ActiveCampaign Tag or List or Tag(s) will be created for each Service Category.
Sync Mindbody Clients with News and Promos subscriptions unchecked as Subscribed Contacts in ActiveCampaign
- Does your Studio need to ignore "subscribe promotional email" (Mindbody opt-out) so all your customers will be synced although subscribe promotional email is unchecked?
- Please use this Mindbody customization to meet this requirement using our feature for "Sync Mindbody Clients with subscribing promotional email unchecked as subscribed Contacts in ActiveCampaign".
- In Mindbody, USA-based customers are defaulted to checked for Subscribe to our newsletter & promotions feature and for non-USA customers, it will be set to uncheck.
- Clients can also update the settings by login to Mindbody business's website:
After selecting any of the configurations in this Step then please don't forget to hit SAVE or NEXT so that the settings will be applied.
Step 2: ActiveCampaign
The Account API URL and API Key can be found by clicking My Settings and click on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and look at the API Access section.
The API Key can be found by clicking My Settings and click on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and look at the API Access section.
Senders Information (Required)
- To create a List needed in ActiveCampaign please provide the following information.
- Auto creates Lists or Tags or both into your ActiveCampaign account from your CRM software.
Specify the default target List in ActiveCampaign
- Please select a default List in ActiveCampaign to sync your records from CRM into or if none is selected then Contacts will just sync without being added to any List in ActiveCampaign.
Retrieve from a Specific List(s) in ActiveCampaign
- Are your contacts in ActiveCampaign on a list? If not please make sure they are and select the List(s) you are syncing back to CRM. If no list is selected then SyncApps will retrieve all Contacts from ActiveCampaign List(s).
Do not sync new ActiveCampaign subscribers to Mindbody (One-Way sync)
- If you don't want new records from ActiveCampaign to be synced to Mindbody, then enable this option. Otherwise, you may leave it unchecked.
Do not sync unsubscribed emails status to Mindbody
- By default, SyncApps will set opted-out status in Mindbody for unsubscribed emails. Please check this checkbox if you do not want unsubscribed emails status to be synced.
After you have set the configuration in Step 2, hit the next button.
Step 3: Add-Ons
Sync Add-Ons are optional. Available Add-Ons in Step 3 of the Set Up may depend on which Plan and integration you select.
Full Sync Schedule
- If this option is enabled SyncApps will perform a Full Sync periodically (Daily, Weekly or Monthly). In a Full Sync SyncApps will do the following actions:
- Add/Remove Contact from ActiveCampaign Tag or List(s) if Contact/Customer is Added/Removed from Mindbody .
- Please note this process is run Daily, Weekly, or Monthly to coincide with your Sync Scheduling settings.
- Daily Full Sync is only applicable if the sync interval is less or equal to 12 hours. If you have many records to sync please select at least weekly because Full Sync requires a lot of API calls.
- Tap here to see how to automatically remove a record from your Marketing Automation solution.
Check out this video on How Add-Ons work:
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email Address, Name, Title, Address, Company Name, and Phone are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this step. If you have additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Check out this video on How Field Mapping Works:
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
Filtering takes CRM records, filters based on the specified criteria, and syncs the records into ActiveCampaign. Segmentation syncs record from each defined segment into separate ActiveCampaign Tag or List. Does it only work if you use Campaigns, Marketing Lists, or Saved Searches and pull records based on your filters from CRM? No, it also works if you do not use Campaigns, Marketing Lists, or Saved Searches.
If this is not your first Sync, then please tap the 'Reset Sync Process' button right after you're done configuring your Set Up for the new filtering criteria to take effect.
Check out this video on How Filtering and Segmentation Works:
Step 6: Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Check out this video on How Scheduling Works:
Tap the "Finish" button and then Sync Now. More any questions or hit any snags? You can always reach out to our 24/7 Support Team.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support Team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled.
Check out our subscriber's story here on how SyncApps helped them save hundreds of hours per year!