Want to integrate Mindbody Online with ActiveCampaign to send newsletters to your clients? This Help Center article will help you understand the overview of how to setup Mindbody Online and ActiveCampaign.
Set up your Mindbody integration today and get started with this super simple straight forward process!
Don't have a SyncApps account? Sign up here!
On your SyncApps Account's main page, tap "Sync Profiles" and then "Create New Sync Profile".
2. Select "Mindbody Online Online to ActiveCampaign for the Sync Type and name the Sync Profile anything to help you remember why you set it up for easy reference.
3. In Step 1 of the Sync Profile Setup, you will just need to enter your Mindbody Online Site ID (Mindbody Site ID comes after “?studioid=” at the end of your Mindbody URL)
Now, these are the following options that you can select in Step 1 of the Sync Profile setup:
- Segment Clients by Purchased Product Name
An ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s), or even both will be created for each Product name together with the Mindbody Online Clients who purchased these specific Products.
- Segment Clients by Classes/Events/Appointments
An ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s), or even both will be created for each Class, Event/Workshop, or Appointment.
- Segment Clients by Service Category
An ActiveCampaign List(s), Tag(s), or even both will be created for each service category.
After selecting any of the configurations in this Step then please don't forget to hit SAVE or NEXT so that the settings will be applied.
4. Step 2, enter your credentials such as Account URL, API key, and Sender's Information.
For Account URL:
The Account API URL can be found by clicking My Settings and click on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and look on the API Access section.
For API Key:
The API Key can be found by clicking My Settings and click on the Developer tab on the left side of the screen and look on the API Access section.
- Segmentation Method
Select the Segmentation Method to be used. This will be followed by SyncApps on this specific Sync Profile. You may select List or Tag, or even both.
For example, you have enabled the Segmentation feature in Step 1 of the Sync Profile OR you have enabled the Filtering and Segmentation in Step 5 of the Sync Profile, that will be segmented into List(s) or Tag(s) or Both based on the selected Segmentation method,
- Specify the default target List in ActiveCampaign
By default, all the Mindbody Clients will be synced directly to the Contacts database in ActiveCampaign. Want to sync the Mindbody Online Clients to a specific List in ActiveCampaign that will serve as the Main List? Enable this option then select the list.
- Do not sync new ActiveCampaign subscribers to MINDBODY (One-Way sync)
This feature will not sync the ActiveCampaign Contacts back to Mindbody Online as Clients.
6. Step 4 is the Field Mapping Feature. Need to map fields from Mindbody Online to ActiveCampaign? Check out the guide here:
7. Step 5, is the Filtering and Segmentation feature where you can grab and segment-specific records into lists in ActiveCampaign.
8. Step 6, Schedule the Sync anytime you want.
9. Once the Sync Profile Setup is complete then tap the Sync Now button.