Before You Get Started
Before starting, let's take a look at our basic integration setup, as explained here:
Check out some key documentation for Constant Contact for Loyverse integration:
- What is a Set Up?
- Filtering and Segmentation Guide
- Managing Custom Fields in Constant Contact
- Pricing Questions: Free Plan
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- Create a Loyverse account.
- Create a test Main List in Constant Contact. (This test Main List will be specified in Step 2 of the Set Up where you want your Loyverse records to be synced.)
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on Free trial and plans. (Step 6)
- Sync your customers and loyalty data to automate tasks and send targeted campaigns from Constant Contact.
- Custom Field Mapping to Constant Contact to drive deeper insights into visits, purchasing behavior, and more.
- Filter and Segment your customers to Constant Contact based on customer-specific criteria for better target marketing. Let Constant Contact's eCommerce tools do the rest!
Let’s Get Started!
How to Set Up Your Constant Contact for Loyverse Integration
You are now setting up the integration, you will enjoy 4 full weeks to test out all your use cases and use all our features and integration capabilities.
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Records sync between Loyverse and Constant Contact
- Sync 1 - 1,000,000+ Segments that you can create as email lists in Constant Contact via the Filtering and Segmentation feature
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on both Free trial and plans (Step 6)
General Pre-Integration Steps
Log into your SyncApps account. This will land you in the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to Set-Ups and once you’ve selected the Set-Ups tab, tap the “Create Set Up” button.
Enter a name of your choice for your new Set Up as your identifier. Then for the Sync Type, select Loyverse to Constant Contact.
Step 1: Loyverse Configuration
Enter your Loyverse API Token. You can get your personal token in the back office of your Loyverse account. Copy and paste it here in Step 1 of the Set Up.
Once done, tap the "Next" button to proceed to Step 2 of the Set Up.
Step 2: Constant Contact Configuration
Connect your Constant Contact account in this step by tapping the “Connect” button. You will then be directed to the oAuth page that’ll log in to Constant Contact.
After this, enter the name of your Main List. Now, what is the Main List, and why do we need to define it in Step 2?
During the sync process, a new list with the specified name will be created in Constant Contact. You can still use the names of your existing lists in Constant Contact if there are any. Note that if you are to name the Main List the same name as an existing Constant Contact List, make sure to match the spelling 100% so as to not create a new list in Constant Contact but to marry to the existing one.
When adding new subscribers to any Constant Contact List, please note that only those in your "Main List" will be synced or selected from the following options; (Sync all active Contacts, not just those in the specified Constant Contact List) to sync the specific Constant Contact subscribers to CRM.
Step 3: Full Sync Add-On
The Full Sync Add-On applies to CRM and eCommerce platforms and can be used in trials and plans. The CRM must have List integration to be able to use Full Sync.
Read more about how the Full Sync Feature can automate your contact management today in our article here.
The Full Sync can be scheduled in Step 3 to Manual, Daily, or Weekly.
It allows you to keep your systems trued up with ease.
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email Address, Name, Title, Address, Company Name, and Phone are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this Step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Managing your Constant Contact field is super simple! Please see the link below for more information on how to do it:
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of our most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have thousands of records in your Loyverse Account and you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Constant Contact Main List. If you enabled the Segmentation feature, then that is the time we will create a Constant Contact List per each Segment(Segment Name).
Step 6: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Additional Options and Features You May Want to Add to Your Constant Contact for Loyverse Integration
Want to remove records from your Constant Contact Lists when they no longer meet the segmentation criteria in Step 1 or Step 5 (Filtering and Segmentation) of the Set Up?
Select this feature
- Please note that using this feature will delete the record from all Lists in Constant Contact. If this feature is not selected, then the Full Sync will just remove the records from Constant Contact Lists that are being synced, not any others, as the contact is not fully removed from Constant Contact.
Do not filter role email addresses
- By default, SyncApps does not allow invalid email addresses that contain these patterns as mostly they are system generated emails:
abuse@.*, .*admin@.*, all@.*, everyone@.*, ftp@.*, investorrelations@.*, jobs@.*, marketing@.*, media@.*, noc@.*, postmaster@.*, prime@.*, privacy@.*, remove@.*, request@.*, root@.*, sales@.*, security@.*, .*spam.*@.*, subscribe@.*, usenet@.*, users@.*, uucp@.*, webmaster@.*, www@.*, .*@yahoogroups.com, *@googlegroups.com, noreply@.*, *@example.com
- Need to sync these to your Marketing Automation Solution? enable this option.
Do not sync physical address data to Constant Contact
- You can check this option if you do not need to address data in Constant Contact.
Do not sync Company Name from Loyverse
- Company Name is mapped by default. Enabling this feature will disable the mapping.
Retrieve State name instead of State Abbreviation
- By default, SyncApps retrieves State Abbreviation. This option can be checked to retrieve the State name instead.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.