Setting up Loyverse with Constant Contact is pretty straight forward and super easy!
With the help of SyncApps, you will save lots of time without breaking the bank! These are just a few of the benefits of using SyncApps for your Loyverse with Constant Contact integration:
- Sync your customers and loyalty data to automate tasks and send targeted campaigns from Constant Contact.
- Custom Field Mapping to Constant Contact to drive deeper insights into visits, purchasing behavior, and more.
- Filter and Segment your customers to Constant Contact based on customer-specific criteria for better target marketing. Let Constant Contact's eCommerce tools do the rest!
Sign up for a FREE 28 days trial and check out how easy it is to integrate both software!
Check out some key documentation for Constant Contact for Loyverse integration:
- What is a Sync Profile?
- Filtering and Segmentation Guide
- Managing Custom Fields in Constant Contact
- Pricing Questions: Free Plan
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- Create a Loyverse account.
- Create a test Main List in Constant Contact. (This test Main List will be specified in Step 2 of the Sync Profile where you want your Loyverse records to be synced.)
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on Free trial and Paid plans. (Step 6)
Setting up your Sync Profile
You are now setting up the integration, so we are giving you an EXTRA 2 Weeks Free on us! Enjoy 4 Full Weeks of our real-time, Enterprise plan integration.
- Unlimited Records sync between Loyverse and Constant Contact
- Unlimited Segments that you can create as email lists in Constant Contact via the Filtering and Segmentation feature
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on both Free trial and Paid plans (Step 6)
Logging in to your SyncApps account will land you the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to the Sync Profiles tab and Once you’ve selected the Sync Profiles tab, tap the “Create Sync Profile” button.
Enter any designated name for your new Sync Profile as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Loyverse to Constant Contact.
Step 1: Loyverse
Enter your Loyverse API Token. You can get your personal token in the back-office of your Loyverse account. Copy and paste it here in Step 1 of the Sync Profile.
Once done, tap the "Next" button to proceed to Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
Step 2: Constant Contact
CONSTANT CONTACT CONFIGURATION
Connect your Constant Contact account in this step by tapping the “Connect” button. You will then be directed to the oAuth page that’ll log in to Constant Contact.
After this, enter the name of your Main List. Now, what is the Main List, and why do we need to define it in Step 2?
During the sync process, a new list with the specified name will be created in Constant Contact. You can still use the names of your existing lists in Constant Contact if there are any. Note that if you are to name the Main List the same name as an existing Constant Contact List, make sure to match the spelling 100% so as to not create a new list in Constant Contact but to marry to the existing one.
When adding new subscribers to any Constant Contact List, please note that only those in your "Main List" will be synced, or select from the following options; (Sync all active Contacts not just those in the specified Constant Contact List), to sync the specific Constant Contact subscribers to CRM.
Note: We require you to define the Main List because Constant Contact needs it in creating, updating, and removing records using its API.
For more options, tap the plus (+) icon. If you want to learn more about the features, hover over to the SyncNotes tooltips.
Unsubscribes from Constant Contact to Loyverse
- This default feature is currently not supported but the workaround is to use a Custom Opt-out feature ( $9.99/month as an Add-On) in which you can map the Constant Contact Unsubscribe field to your Loyverse Custom Opt-out field in Step 4 of the Sync Profile setup.
Do not sync physical address data to Constant Contact
- Address data is a required field, so if it's left blank, it will return as an error, and the record will not be synced. If you do not need to address data in Constant Contact, you can select this option.
Step 3: Sync Add-Ons
Sync Add-Ons are optional. Available Add-Ons in Step 3 of the Sync Profile may depend on which Plan and integration you select.
Want to know which Sync Add-On fits your requirement? Give us a shout out today!
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email Address, Name, Title, Address, Company Name, and Phone are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this Step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Managing your Constant Contact field is super simple! Please see the link below for more information on how to do it:
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of our most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have thousands of records in your Loyverse Account and you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Constant Contact Main List. If you enabled the Segmentation feature then that the time we will create a Constant Contact List per each Segment(Segment Name).
Step 6: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now. More questions or hit any snags? You can always reach out to our 24/7 Support team.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.