Setting up Loyverse with Mailchimp is super easy! With the help of SyncApps, you will save lots of time without breaking the bank! These are just a few of the benefits of using SyncApps for your Mailchimp for Loyverse integration:
- Sync your customers and loyalty data to automate tasks and send targeted campaigns from Mailchimp.
- Custom Field Mapping to Mailchimp to drive deeper insights into visits, purchasing behavior, and more.
- Filter and Segment your customers to Mailchimp as Groups or Tags based on customer-specific criteria for better target marketing. Let Mailchimp's Journey Builder do the rest!
Sign up for a FREE 28 days trial and check out how easy it is to integrate both software!
Check out some key documentation for Mailchimp with Loyverse integration:
- What is a Sync Profile?
- Filtering and Segmentation Guide
- Integrate mailing address fields from CRM, eCommerce between Mailchimp
- Understanding how Webhooks interact with Mailchimp integrations
- Pricing Questions: Free Plan
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- Create a Loyverse account.
- Create a test Main Audience in Mailchimp. (This test Main Audience will be specified in Step 2 of the Sync Profile where you want your Loyverse records to be synced.)
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on Free and Paid plans. (Step 6)
Setting up your Sync Profile
You are now setting up the integration, so we are giving you an EXTRA 2 Weeks Free on us! Enjoy 4 Full Weeks of our real-time, Enterprise plan integration.
- Unlimited Records sync between Mailchimp and Loyverse
- Unlimited Segments that you can create as Groups or Tags in Mailchimp via the Filtering and Segmentation feature
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Sync Profile is available on both Free and Paid plans (Step 6)
Logging in to your SyncApps account will land you the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to the Sync Profiles tab and Once you’ve selected the Sync Profiles tab, tap the “Create Sync Profile” button.
Enter any designated name for your new Sync Profile as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Loyverse to Mailchimp.
Step 1: Loyverse
Enter your Loyverse API Token. You can get your personal token in the back-office of your Loyverse account. Copy and paste it here in Step 1 of the Sync Profile.
Once done, tap the "Next" button to proceed to Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
Step 2: Mailchimp
Connect your Mailchimp account in this step by tapping the “Connect” button. You will then be directed to the oAuth page that’ll log in to your software. For some, they’ll need to enter their Mailchimp credentials here.
Or you can generate a new API Key, copy then paste it in the API key box in Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
To obtain a Mailchimp API key please log into Mailchimp, press the Top Menu: Account > Extras > Your API Keys. Create a new API Key or copy an existing API Key into SyncApps.
After this, enter the name of your Main Audience Now, what is a Main List/Audience, and why do we need to define it in Step 2?
A Mailchimp Audience can be selected from the dropdown list in Step 2.
Note: We require to define the Main Audience because Mailchimp needs it in creating, updating, and removing records using its API.
If you would like to sync to a different List or Main Audience in Mailchimp, you'll need to set up another Sync Profile for that use case.
For more options, tap the plus (+) icon. If you want to learn more about the features, hover over to the SyncNotes tooltips(i).
Group Title to Use (“Use Groups” under Segmentation method)
- This field is optional. Select either Groups or Tags if using Filtering and Segmentation in Step 5 of the Sync Profile.
- By default, SyncApps will use the "My Groups" Group title with Hidden type (not displayed in Mailchimp form). You can override the title of the Group by putting in a different Group title.
- To display Groups in the Mailchimp signup form, please create new Groups with checkboxes type and specify the Group title in this field.
“Use Tags” under Segmentation method
- See here for more information about using Mailchimp Tags
Want to remove records from your Mailchimp Audience when they no longer meet the segmentation criteria in Step 5 (Filtering and Segmentation) of the Sync Profile? Select this feature
This feature will be exposed if you have enabled the "Full Sync" Add-On ($9.99/month). If wanting to remove records from your Mailchimp Groups if they are no longer part of the segmentation criteria, enabled this feature.
Step 3: Sync Add-Ons
Sync Add-Ons are optional. Available Add-Ons in Step 3 of the Sync Profile may depend on which Plan and integration you select.
Want to know which Sync Add-On fits your requirement? Give us a shout out today!
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email address, First Name, and Last Name are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this Step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of our most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have thousands of records in your Loyverse Account and you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Mailchimp Main Audience. If you enabled the Segmentation feature then that the time we will create a Mailchimp Group per each Segment(Segment Name) under "My Groups" Group Title or Tag(s) depending on the Segmentation Method selected in Step 2 of the Sync Profile.
Step 6: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now. More questions or hit any snags? You can always reach out to our 24/7 Support team.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.