Setting up Loyverse with Mailchimp is super easy once all your requirements are known.
We’re here to help! We’ve crafted this article just for you to help you understand how SyncApps works when integrating Mailchimp and Loyverse.
- Sync your customers and loyalty data to automate tasks and send targeted campaigns from Mailchimp.
- Custom Field Mapping to Mailchimp to drive deeper insights into visits, purchasing behavior, and more.
- Filter and Segment your customers to Mailchimp as Groups or Tags based on customer-specific criteria for better target marketing. Let Mailchimp's Journey Builder do the rest!
Sign up for a FREE 28 days trial and check out how easy it is to integrate both software!
Check out some key documentation for Mailchimp with Loyverse integration:
- What is a Set Up?
- Filtering and Segmentation Guide
- Integrate mailing address fields from CRM, eCommerce between Mailchimp
- Understanding how Webhooks interact with Mailchimp integrations
- Pricing Questions: Free Plan
Before setting up the integration, here are some important integration points:
- Create a Loyverse account.
- Create a test Main Audience in Mailchimp. (This test Main Audience will be specified in Step 2 of the Set Up where you want your Loyverse records to be synced.)
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on Free trial and Paid plans. (Step 6)
Setting up your Automation
You are now setting up the integration, so enjoy 4 Full Weeks to test out all your use cases using all our features and integration capabilities.
- Unlimited Records sync between Mailchimp and Loyverse
- Unlimited Segments that you can create as Groups or Tags in Mailchimp via the Filtering and Segmentation feature
- Sync on Demand included for easy testing of your integration scenarios
- Scheduling of a Set Up is available on both Free trial and Paid plans (Step 6)
Logging in to your SyncApps account will land you the SyncApps Dashboard. Head to the Set Ups tab and Once you’ve selected the Set Up tab, tap the “Create a Set Up” button.
Enter any designated name for your new Set Up as your identifier. Then in Sync Type, select Loyverse to Mailchimp.
Step 1: Loyverse
Enter your Loyverse API Token. You can get your personal token in the back office of your Loyverse account. Copy and paste it here in Step 1 of the Set Up.
Once done, tap the "Next" button to proceed to Step 2 of the Set Up.
Step 2: Mailchimp
Connect your Mailchimp account in this step by tapping the “Connect” button. You will then be directed to the oAuth page that’ll log in to your software. For some, they’ll need to enter their Mailchimp credentials here.
Or you can generate a new API Key, copy then paste it in the API key box in Step 2 of the Set Up.
To obtain a Mailchimp API key please log into Mailchimp, press the Top Menu: Account > Extras > Your API Keys. Create a new API Key or copy an existing API Key into SyncApps.
After this, enter the name of your Main Audience Now, what is a Main List/Audience, and why do we need to define it in Step 2?
A Mailchimp Audience can be selected from the dropdown list in Step 2.
Note: We require to define the Main Audience because Mailchimp needs it in creating, updating, and removing records using its API.
If you would like to sync to a different List or Main Audience in Mailchimp, you'll need to set up another Set Up for that use case.
For more options, tap the plus (+) icon. If you want to learn more about the features, hover over to the SyncNotes tooltips(i).
Group Category to Use (“Use Groups” under Segmentation method)
- This field is optional. Select either Groups or Tags if using Filtering and Segmentation in Step 5 of the Set Up.
- By default, SyncApps will use the "My Groups" Group category with Hidden type (not displayed in Mailchimp form). You can override the category of the Group by putting in a different Group category.
- To display Groups in the Mailchimp signup form, please create new Groups with checkboxes type and specify the Group category in this field.
“Use Tags” under the Segmentation method
- See here for more information about using Mailchimp Tags
Want to remove records from your Mailchimp Audience when they no longer meet the segmentation criteria in Step 5 (Filtering and Segmentation) of the Set Up? Select this feature
This feature will be exposed if you have enabled the "Full Sync" Add-On ($9.99/month). If wanting to remove records from your Mailchimp Groups if they are no longer part of the segmentation criteria, enable this feature.
Step 3: Sync Add-Ons
Sync Add-Ons are optional. Available Add-Ons in Step 3 of the Set Up may depend on which Plan and integration you select.
Want to know which Sync Add-On fits your requirement? Give us a shout-out today!
Step 4: Field Mapping
Field Mapping is optional. Basic fields such as Email address, First Name, and Last Name are already pre-mapped even if you haven’t enabled this Step. Otherwise, if you have more additional fields to map, then you’ll have to set these fields up here.
Step 5: Filtering and Segmentation
This Step is one of the most powerful features ever used by most of our subscribers. For example, if you have thousands of records in your Loyverse Account and you only want to pull out the records with specific criteria, only these records will be synced to your Mailchimp Main Audience. If you enabled the Segmentation feature then that the time we will create a Mailchimp Group per each Segment(Segment Name) under the "My Groups" Group Category or Tag(s) depending on the Segmentation Method selected in Step 2 of the Set Up.
Step 6: Sync Scheduling
Finally, the very last step. Just select the time when you would like to sync your data automatically.
Tap the Finish button and then Sync Now. More questions or hit any snags? You can always reach out to our 24/7 Support team.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.