Have some questions about how deep the integration is between Infusionsoft by Keap and NetSuite?
Well, you can now get synced up, organized, and maintain a complete, accurate history of contact relationships by centralizing company, contact or lead information, and email marketing metrics between NetSuite and Infusionsoft by Keap.
Connecting Infusionsoft by Keap to NetSuite is easy to see how it works!
Major Features for NetSuite to Infusionsoft by Keap are:
- NetSuite supported Saved Search record types: Contact, Customer, Partner, Transaction. Sync NetSuite company, contacts or leads to Infusionsoft by Keap.
- Trigger actions in Infusionsoft by Keap based on NetSuite synced field changes.
- Sync NetSuite records without email addresses to Infusionsoft Lists.
- Filter and Sync only those records that meet specific criteria from CRM.
- Opt-outs are managed automatically in NetSuite from Infusionsoft by Keap.
- Custom field mapping between both systems.
- NetSuite supported Saved Search record types: Contact, Customer, Partner, Transaction, Employee, and Vendor. Each Saved Search is synced to an Infusionsoft tag.
- Sync specific Infusionsoft tags to CRM.
- When a NetSuite record is no longer in the NetSuite Saved Search SyncApps will also remove the tag in Infusionsoft by Keap from the record.
- NetSuite always takes higher precedence over Infusionsoft by Keap. Any contact changes in NetSuite will always be synced to Infusionsoft by Keap.
- Contact and lead data are synced from Infusionsoft by Keap only if the email address doesn't exist in NetSuite at the time of syncing.
Each Saved Search is synced to an Infusionsoft tag so you can kick off automation.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone have to be scheduled in advance.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.