If Sync Email Marketing response is enabled in a NetSuite SyncApps for your Email Marketing App, a custom record with name "Your Email Marketing App Email History" or "Your Email Marketing App Emails - Cust" is created by SyncApps.
Email Marketing Data will sync to any NetSuite Contact or Customer Record Custom Subtab if selecting in Records to Sync, "All Contacts", yet if using Saved Searches please first create a Contact or Customer Saved Search configured in your Sync Profile as it is needed to place NetSuite Contact or Customer custom records housing your Marketing Metrics on the subtab.
*Please note if selecting Record Type to Sync, "All Contacts", and need Marketing Metrics back to NetSuite also please select "Create a Contact" for New Subscriber Object Type to have SyncApps automatically sync the metrics back to the Contacts.
The records will be displayed under a NetSuite Custom subtab and the below case shows Constant Contact to NetSuite.
To change subtab name to say, Eblast History, is easy.
1. Go to Setup > Customization > Subtabs > Click Entity tab.
2. Add a new tab with the name "Eblast History". Click Save.
3. Go to Setup > Customization > Record Types, Click "Your Email Marketing App" Email History.
4. Click Fields > Contact. Update parent subtab to "Eblast History". Click Save.
This will track your Eblast History on your Contact, Customer or Lead records in NetSuite so Sales people can easily see what marketing touches the customer is interested in before picking up the phone.
Example of Subtab Renaming in NetSuite:
Custom Record created by SyncApps for each Email sent by your Email Marketing App (e.g. Constant Contact)
Email Campaign Results portal for "Bay Area Subscribers" email sent on NetSuite Dashboard (CRM of choice/used also synced to records via SyncApps):
If SyncApps logs display campaigns are synced but no email history records created in NetSuite please do the following steps:
- Open menu Setup > Integration > Web Service Process Status
- Download recent request and response file. See the following screenshot:
- Send both the request and response files (the latest one) to email@example.com along with your Sync Profile ID or URL.