How to quickly filter out Campaign Response integration reports and CRM Campaign or Marketing Lists.
Take a look at the Sync Details Page and how to use our Filtering feature to quickly lookup those integrations with just Campaign metrics flowing in each.
Sync Details will help you search the records and to make sure that the data is synced without manually opening each Sync Details.
These are the features:
- Campaign Response Logs Filter
- CRM Campaigns/Marketing List Search Filter
Below are some simple steps for you to get going:
Campaign Responses Logs
- First, you will need to open your Set Up the main page and in the "Filter" drop-box menu and select "Campaign Response Logs."
- Enter the Marketing Automation Campaign name(s), expected date of sync, and hit search.
- This will show the specific Marketing Automation Campaign(s) with the particular dates in the Sync History box below.
CRM Campaigns/Marketing List Search
- First, you will need to open your Set Up the main page and in the "Filter" drop-box menu and select "CRM Campaigns/Marketing List."
- Enter the CRM Campaign/Marketing List name(s), expected date of sync, and hit search.
- This will show the specific CRM Campaign(s)/Marketing List(s) with the particular dates in the Sync History box below.
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our Support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.