Have you encountered an error when connecting to Mailchimp in Step 2 of your Set-Up, which states that the API Key might be invalid for Mailchimp?
Here are a few of the factors that might have caused the error:
- You might have inputted the wrong Mailchimp API Key in Step 2 of the Set Up.
- When updating the Mailchimp API key in Step 2, the browser's password programs are enabled, as this causes cache issues.
- The Mailchimp API key has expired.
Mailchimp API Key Solution
- First, log in to your Mailchimp account, then head straight to the API Keys. Create or generate a new one to be used for SyncApps.
- Copy the new API Key, then head back to your Set Up, specifically to Step 2.
- Paste the newly generated API Key in the Mailchimp API key text box in Step 2 of the Set Up. Hit Save, then resync.
Need Some Help with a Human Touch?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone have to be scheduled in advance.
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.
Be sure to see one customer's story on how SyncApps helped them save 13 days per year of manually importing/exporting data!