If you are having issues syncing back Campaign Response, or Marketing Metrics to Salesforce these errors are usually based on the role permissions in Salesforce in most cases.
To overcome this error, log in to your Salesforce account and change the permissions for the user in Salesforce which is using SyncApps by enabling the Salesforce "Marketing User" on the user's record.
Make sure the API user is also a Marketing User:
- Error creating Notes. insufficient access rights on cross-reference id
- Error Code: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY | Entity type cannot be inserted: Campaign (Error code: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY)
SALESFORCE INTEGRATION ROLE PERMISSIONS:
- API Enabled permission to access any Salesforce API
- Object permissions for all needed
- Page layout assignments for all required by your role
- Record type assignments if using record types
- Campaign Members
- Campaign History
- Custom Fields
- External data source access
- The detail and edit pages
- Related lists
- List views
Profile > Administrative Permissions > View All Data
Need some help?
Check out the options below on how you can contact our support team and find the answers you need to help you with your SyncApps integrations.
Help Center & Email is 24/7 to email@example.com | Live Chat & Phone is scheduled
Check out these Help Desk articles for answers to frequently asked questions.